Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 09-15-2022, 11:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A temper tantrum? I’ll be completely honest at no point in this thread have I ever been mad.

It feels like you’re projecting.

I am quite proud of my posting history. Wouldn’t change it.
Even if you were angry, should you be ashamed of that?

There should be no shame in feeling disdain for someone like DSM.
Old 09-15-2022, 11:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloomlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even if you were angry, should you be ashamed of that?

There should be no shame in feeling disdain for someone like DSM.
This is a forum about a 23 year old elf sim. It is very disturbing how harsh your language is about me.

You need to take a break and stop being so angry.

You aren't going to post any evidence, so you are just wasting your time. You haven't posted any yet.
Old 09-15-2022, 11:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
at least 350 of them are just insults/trolls/memes
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You absolutely pulled this number out of your ass and it's so far off it's not even funny. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Your numbers tend to be super far off on everything.

Also: There's absolutely nothing wrong with memes and do not in any way invalidate someones post. Even your stupid posts. They just invalidate themselves from all the bad arguments. You can meme away and it won't change a thing.
Old 09-15-2022, 11:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlsNoBan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You absolutely pulled this number out of your ass and it's so far off it's not even funny. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Your numbers tend to be super far off on everything.

Also: There's absolutely nothing wrong with memes and do not in any way invalidate someones post
Everybody can see the post history. Don't blame me because you do nothing but post memes/trolls/insults.

It is sad the majority of your posts on this forum are just RnF flaming a thread not in RnF.

You can't even provide evidence for your claims.

And yes, it is against the forum rules to do what you are doing here. You aren't supposed to troll non RnF threads with memes and insults nonstop.

Quote:
Attacks/Flames
Argue the point, not the poster. Do not attack, slander, or bash fellow forum users
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 09-16-2022 at 12:01 AM..
Old 09-16-2022, 12:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everybody can see the post history. Don't blame me because you do nothing but post memes/trolls/insults.

It is sad the majority of your posts on this forum are just RnF flaming a thread not in RnF.
The post history is very clear. I have posted nowhere near 350 troll posts. Anyone can view the very clear post history to confirm this. I have shown (in the very clear post history) that I have no issue admitting to it when I make a troll post as you so cleverly like to remind me as if it's some kind of "gotcha". You can't "gotcha" someone on something they openly admit to and are not ashamed of lol. I can't believe I have to explain this stuff. It's like I'm talking to a 7 yr old. I suggest reviewing the very clear post history and getting a better idea of the facts before making wild accusations. Also if you're being a moron and I call you a moron that doesn't invalidate my post no matter how much you wish it did. You can bitch and moan about troll posts all you want. Memes don't invalidate and calling a spade a spade does not invalidate. Post history is very clear. Please review the post history.

Post history

.... post history
Old 09-16-2022, 12:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlsNoBan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The post history is very clear. I have posted nowhere near 350 troll posts. Anyone can view the very clear post history to confirm this. I have shown (in the very clear post history) that I have no issue admitting to it when I make a troll post as you so cleverly like to remind me as if it's some kind of "gotcha". You can't "gotcha" someone on something they openly admit to and are not ashamed of lol. I can't believe I have to explain this stuff. It's like I'm talking to a 7 yr old. I suggest reviewing the very clear post history and getting a better idea of the facts before making wild accusations. Also if you're being a moron and I call you a moron that doesn't invalidate my post no matter how much you wish it did. You can bitch and moan about troll posts all you want. Memes don't invalidate and calling a spade a spade does not invalidate. Post history is very clear. Please review the post history.

Post history

.... post history
Yes, it should be obvious that trolls aren't taken seriously. You admitted to being a troll and have at least 350 troll/insult/meme posts.

There is no reason to believe anything you say in this thread, since your motivation to troll is far beyond your motivation to have an actual discussion.
Old 09-16-2022, 12:07 AM
Planar Protector

Insults? Pointing out that you behave, post, and therefore I guess think like someone who legitimately has Autism? Those were objective observations - not insults.

I got plenty of amazeballs insults:

DSM’s mommas so fat she stepped on the scale and it read “to be continued”!

Ah … yo momma jokes. They were the bees knees in early 90s elementary and middle school.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 09-16-2022, 12:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Insults? Pointing out that you behave, post, and therefore I guess think like someone who legitimately has Autism? Those were objective observations - not insults.

I got plenty of amazeballs insults:

DSM’s mommas so fat she stepped on the scale and it read “to be continued”!

Ah … yo momma jokes. They were the bees knees in early 90s elementary and middle school.
Mega cringeworthy post.
Old 09-16-2022, 12:11 AM
Banned

What are the top 5 things you guys think DSM thinks about when he's touching himself late at night? I'm guessing it's something like:

1: Shamans
2: Warriors soloing better than enchanters
3: The post history
4: Dishonest arguments
5: The very clear post history
6: Pretending people that post memes and act a little trolly here and there don't have a point

I know I posted more than 5. Just pretend #6 is a pocket answer. Nobody said I couldn't have a pocket answer.
Old 09-16-2022, 12:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
What are the top 5 things you guys think DSM thinks about when he's touching himself late at night? I'm guessing it's something like:

1: Shamans
2: Warriors soloing better than enchanters
3: The post history
4: Dishonest arguments
5: The very clear post history
6: Pretending people that post memes and act a little trolly here and there don't have a point

I know I posted more than 5. Just pretend #6 is a pocket answer. Nobody said I couldn't have a pocket answer.
Yikes.