Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2017, 11:46 PM
Planar Protector

Default Camping In Sebilis Crypt

I've /camped while inside the crypt (in Sebilis) several times now. Some of the times when I log back in I'm back at the entrance to Seb, but other times I login to the crypt as expected. Does anyone know how exactly that "move to zone-in when you camp" logic works? I'm particularly curious why it only happens sometimes.

Also does anyone know why this happens? It doesn't seem classic, but maybe my memory just sucks.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 12-12-2017, 11:46 PM
Planar Protector

Are you camping in a wall?
Old 12-12-2017, 11:47 PM
Planar Protector

No, but in a corner with shrunken bear form, so maybe that's it?

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 12-13-2017, 03:19 AM
Kobold

It might actually be kinda classic. I remember a trick we used to use on live to cross SG where you'd camp in the corner right across from the zone in, log back in, do it again, and when you logged back in the second time you'd be on the other side of the zone. Called it ghetto succoring. Total exploit probably, but it was standard practice at the time.
Old 12-13-2017, 03:54 AM
Sarnak

Camping inside/next to a wall moves you to zone in, thas about it.
Old 12-13-2017, 04:08 AM
Fire Giant

If ur shrunk and next to a wall or corner u may pop to zone in like when your shrunk and use an eye of zomm it pops to zoneline.
Old 12-13-2017, 05:19 AM
Fire Giant

Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moerne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It might actually be kinda classic. I remember a trick we used to use on live to cross SG where you'd camp in the corner right across from the zone in, log back in, do it again, and when you logged back in the second time you'd be on the other side of the zone. Called it ghetto succoring. Total exploit probably, but it was standard practice at the time.
that shit is so classic it makes me sick
Old 12-13-2017, 08:42 AM
Fire Giant

Just to corroborate, the same thing happened to me - as bear form and shrunk. Can likely be avoided by not camping up against a wall / corner
Old 12-13-2017, 08:46 AM
Banned

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moerne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never crossed SG as intended in live due to this

Classic AF
Old 12-13-2017, 09:56 AM
Planar Protector

When you log back in, you are no longer in bear form and shrunk, but your centerpoint does not change, so you wind up with parts inside the wall. The client then beams you back to zonein/safe spot/0.0.