Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2017, 03:34 PM
Kobold

Nicest damn thread I've ever read here. Warms my heart.
Old 12-13-2017, 05:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylfi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I really really doubt that is the with the Jewelry. I know I can go through 80 pieces in maybe 4 hours and while not even hitting it that hard(afk somewhat). There isn't enough inventory space to have someone transferring made pieces that often.
Characters are free to make. On that note he has 10+ characters parked at T1 alone.
Old 12-13-2017, 06:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Bomb [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You seem to know some pretty intimate details about his account.
what are you implying mister
Old 12-13-2017, 08:59 PM
Orc

Oh well if you can buy my mats at higher price and make it cheaper plus readily available than stockmarket ,I am sure you get customers too including business from me.
Old 12-13-2017, 10:28 PM
Fire Giant

Talking

I'm so bored by the overall tone* of the conversation that I wanna drink shampoo*. If Stockmarket is soooo nice as you all seem to say thats because... K-i-n-d-n-e-s-s* always comes at a price. Amirrite*? And this might be the price of pain and horror.

Anyway, upon further research it appears Stockmarket* violates naming policy* real bad. How can you immerse* with such a douche around*? I personally find it difficult, as a Rping jewelcrafter when I see Stockmarket around auctioning this, Stockmarket auctioning that and so on 24/7. For that he should be perma banned*, strucked by Bracknar's giant dick*. We need to unplug the dude, we're not playing a spreadsheet simulator, its fucking everquess*.
Old 12-13-2017, 10:41 PM
Kobold

You sound butthurt Diogene.
Old 12-14-2017, 01:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diogene [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm so bored by the overall tone* of the conversation that I wanna drink shampoo*. If Stockmarket is soooo nice as you all seem to say thats because... K-i-n-d-n-e-s-s* always comes at a price. Amirrite*? And this might be the price of pain and horror.

Anyway, upon further research it appears Stockmarket* violates naming policy* real bad. How can you immerse* with such a douche around*? I personally find it difficult, as a Rping jewelcrafter when I see Stockmarket around auctioning this, Stockmarket auctioning that and so on 24/7. For that he should be perma banned*, strucked by Bracknar's giant dick*. We need to unplug the dude, we're not playing a spreadsheet simulator, its fucking everquess*.
this is what I mean when I talk about good visual aesthetics for a post. I read the entire thing and it's by a poster I don't read anything by ever. It just markets so well. I had to read the whole thing to realize it was just unfunny bluebie stuff. That puts it in the top 95% of this forum's posts.

Just by using lots of fun punctuation, attractive paragraph length and spacing, and overall coming off whimsically you can land yourself in a very comfortable forum rank bracket relative to the population at large.
Old 12-14-2017, 01:38 AM
Skeleton

His post are pretty funny especially this one : )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diogene [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Godamnit, this is rants and flames, not hall of fame, so calm down nerds ! Everybody knows Stockmarket is a standup guy. That wasnt my initial question so back to topic. He must have 10+ millions plats by now. What the fuck is he doing with it? Also, how in the hell is he able to manage his stock? Who xfer for him all day long? I can feel this is just the tip of the iceberg. There must be some real dark truth behind all this. Children abuse for a stack of BD's? Dead dogs orgies for a couple of +65 rings ? You name it. I want him banned for all the potential harm he's done (and the real harm being him killing the JC market for so long xD)
Old 12-14-2017, 03:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyejin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is what I mean when I talk about good visual aesthetics for a post. I read the entire thing and it's by a poster I don't read anything by ever. It just markets so well. I had to read the whole thing to realize it was just unfunny bluebie stuff. That puts it in the top 95% of this forum's posts.

Just by using lots of fun punctuation, attractive paragraph length and spacing, and overall coming off whimsically you can land yourself in a very comfortable forum rank bracket relative to the population at large.
You are honestly so kind to post these trufax in such a transparent way. Take note everyone. The whale KNOWS aesthetic.
Old 12-14-2017, 07:22 AM
Planar Protector

he could have saved himself a whole lot of trouble n just put it into rhyming stanzas w smart use of a urbanus economicus negandusroid dictionary.

20% of the effort, 120%+ on the aesthetic.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Closed Thread