Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2017, 08:37 PM
Planar Protector

Thanks Awakened! Hopefully other high tier raid guilds will do stuff like this, and follow your lead.
Old 12-04-2017, 10:10 PM
Planar Protector

Every other open raid has all loot avail to be randomed by anyone who helps. Greedy scumbag guild? Is the reputation real?
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 12-04-2017, 10:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Every other open raid has all loot avail to be randomed by anyone who helps. Greedy scumbag guild? Is the reputation real?
Ok I see I missed that part in fine print:

On tunare kill, while attenders could assist on the kill, the Unique Loot from Tunare will be handed through Awakened members

Come on dudes. You want to bring the community together, but then only use them to clear out the garbage while your core gets the best of the loots? This is a bit sheisty.

***I revoke my intial post that rated this event as a 10/10 and change my rating to a 2/10.

Want to endear yourselves to the community? Share loots equally with all who participate.

Want to use casuals to clear garbage mobs so you can soak up the best pixels? Continue on as you noted in the OP.

VERY disappointed here.
Old 12-04-2017, 11:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok I see I missed that part in fine print:

On tunare kill, while attenders could assist on the kill, the Unique Loot from Tunare will be handed through Awakened members

Come on dudes. You want to bring the community together, but then only use them to clear out the garbage while your core gets the best of the loots? This is a bit sheisty.

***I revoke my intial post that rated this event as a 10/10 and change my rating to a 2/10.

Want to endear yourselves to the community? Share loots equally with all who participate.

Want to use casuals to clear garbage mobs so you can soak up the best pixels? Continue on as you noted in the OP.

VERY disappointed here.
quote means upvote. lhance good.
Old 12-04-2017, 11:25 PM
Kobold

Booorrrrrrriiiiiiinnnnnggg
Old 12-04-2017, 11:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
quote means upvote. lhance good.
Pokesan you been on a roll last few days, did you meet someone... umm... special? You seem to have a glow about you.
Old 12-04-2017, 11:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
god im excited to clear trash for awakened.
This! ^

(Did I do it right Pokie???)
Old 12-05-2017, 12:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This! ^

(Did I do it right Pokie???)
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

if you wanna get rowdy, they pulled this crap before and AW was rolling on bps to give to each others alts

it's an obvious scam in more ways than one
Old 12-05-2017, 04:35 AM
VIP / Contributor

just a reminder,

this is not rants & flames. if however you would like to rant or flame about this topic, please fee free to make a new thread in the appropriate section (here: https://www.project1999.com/forums/f...splay.php?f=30) and do so in that thread.

Edit** - to be clear; disagreeing, voicing an opinion, etc, that's not ranting or flaming. People are free to disagree, but if that's your choice please do so in a civilized manner.

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Last edited by Sirken; 12-05-2017 at 04:50 AM..
Old 12-05-2017, 06:19 AM
Planar Protector

I see no problem with the mercenary use of mercenaries.

The post is clear about what loot is available to non-members. If being blocked from Tunare's unique loot is a deal breaker, then obviously don't attend. Or bring your own raid force to kill Tunare without Awakened's help [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

As it stands, PoGrowth clears are a decent way for melee to get equivalent to Thurg quest bracers, or classes to get their BP click abilities, without having to spend a small fortune on gems.

I'm sure for some the event will be worth it for that alone.
Closed Thread