Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2017, 11:31 AM
Large Rat

Oh poo, working. Good Luck with the raid, wish I could attend. I am sure it will be great!
Old 12-05-2017, 12:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see no problem with the mercenary use of mercenaries.

The post is clear about what loot is available to non-members. If being blocked from Tunare's unique loot is a deal breaker, then obviously don't attend. Or bring your own raid force to kill Tunare without Awakened's help [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

As it stands, PoGrowth clears are a decent way for melee to get equivalent to Thurg quest bracers, or classes to get their BP click abilities, without having to spend a small fortune on gems.

I'm sure for some the event will be worth it for that alone.
Old 12-05-2017, 12:18 PM
Fire Giant

I was in until I read that Tunare loot is reserved. She's the only boss with loot for me (Rogue & Paladin) in the zone. I might show up anyway just for the experience of doing PoG.
Old 12-05-2017, 12:32 PM
Fire Giant

I am an Awakened member and have been on many Plane of Growth clears. Plane of Growth is a pain in the ass... it's such a pain in the ass that Awakened and Aftermath - the two guilds who have cleared this zone regularly haven't entered the zone in months. It's enough of a pain in the ass that CSG - despite clearing the zone very smoothly and I believe one shotting Tunare have never gone back. The truth is clearing POG is a rather thankless job and 10+ hours could be dedicated to this with 1 piece of rare Tunare's good loot dropping.

Allowing other people to participate in the POG clear is not a way to outsource cheap labor or exploit non-guildies to help clear the zone quicker. POG is a dangerous zone and bringing in extra bodies is just as likely to cause an extra wipe or two as it is to make things go quicker. The truth is we are excited to see loot that many of our mains don't need go to people joining for fun. We're excited to play with members 55+ that we don't always hang out with when we're raiding.
Old 12-05-2017, 01:03 PM
Fire Giant

You mean a zone where you can't just AFK at zonein and wait for the loot piñata?

<The A-Team>
Old 12-05-2017, 01:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by username17 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was in until I read that Tunare loot is reserved. She's the only boss with loot for me (Rogue & Paladin) in the zone. I might show up anyway just for the experience of doing PoG.

https://wiki.project1999.com/Assassin%27s_Armor
Old 12-05-2017, 01:51 PM
Sarnak

AM has been burned by Tunare with only BP’s and no unique loot. We’re just waiting on the patch to fix her loot table. What I’m really interested in is how the random quake dynamic will affect decisions to clear, out staticians will definitely run the numbers before we commit to a clear.
Old 12-05-2017, 03:03 PM
Kobold

Be advised.

This zone does not have a “zone out”.

Make sure you have a way of leaving the zone at your leisure; or quickly if something occurs unplanned.

Cap / Hammer / Ability to gate.

It’s a challenge of endurance for sure.
Old 12-05-2017, 04:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinFin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Be advised.
It’s a challenge of endurance for sure.
The Iron Sock is awarded at the end of each clear to the most deserving player.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-05-2017, 05:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comoc1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
AM has been burned by Tunare with only BP’s and no unique loot. We’re just waiting on the patch to fix her loot table. What I’m really interested in is how the random quake dynamic will affect decisions to clear, out staticians will definitely run the numbers before we commit to a clear.
Rofl. Just think about a earthquake after 6h growth clear... Oh god... Ultimate troll and waste of time.

To the people who wanna go and see content and get the growth amor its a great time to make it. Kelzaraz is a very talented player and very fair, if he see some random Awakened member rolling on everything for their 17th alt, trust me, he will smack that motherfucker down.

Sadly i will not go, but i wish you all random non guildies to have fun. Listen to Kelz and i am sure you guys will have a smooth raid and also learn a lot from this dude. He has a big heart and i am sure he will treat you all very nice.

To all the QQ'ing litle bitches that posted crap about Kelz intentions to exploit others. #getfukd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
It is not a server that allows you to just show up and press the "free loot" button, and it's not a server that rewards you for simply existing.
Closed Thread