Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2020, 09:19 PM
Large Bat

Default Everquest Music - Help with completing collection!

Hey Blue! So I've been a huge fan of this music forever and frequently listen to it, but I've been bothered that maybe I'm missing some key music, and some of my current music isn't titled right. Most of the mp3's were converted from midi using a Windows soundfont (instead of an old-school SoundBlaster one, because the Windows versions were more nostalgic to me). The rest of the mp3s have been downloaded along the way, through forums and file directories. I found some proper names for some of the unknown songs from the Everquest Album, but there are still a few that I think are named improperly or just not named at all.

What I would love is some help finding the proper Everquest locations for the mp3's. Most songs were reused in many zones, so what may be my Ak'anon may be your Aviak Tower. For sake of completion, if you know the song from a different zone or area, don't hesitate to mention it!

Finally, if there is any song that's missing (up to Velious, though I do have a few Luclin or later songs on there that still hold some nostalgia), please let me know!

Relevent Google Drive link to the MP3 folder

And yes, there are some songs that sound like duplicates, but have minor differences. I don't know if that's true to the music in EQ, or just a result of downloading/converting from so many sources throughout the years.

Thanks in advance!
Old 09-16-2020, 09:36 PM
Planar Protector

Thank YOU for sharing! Awesome collection man I truly love the music of EQ
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 09-16-2020, 10:16 PM
Large Bat

My pleasure, I forgot that it's music that we all love! For those that may want some fresh nostalgia, ill add my current collection for any who want to listen/download. It contains mp3s converted from midi, untouched midis, the beginnings of my recorded playthrough of zones, some Youtube creators song versions, the official Everquest Album, some remixes/old-school songs like those created by the great Richie Truxillo, and a folder of the misc. sounds.

All EQ Music

Enjoy!
Old 09-17-2020, 12:15 AM
Sarnak

I like the sound of leveling up. I haven't found that one yet.
Old 09-17-2020, 07:29 AM
Large Bat

That one's in the misc. sounds folder. I tried to keep the shorter sounds there so when I have a playlist going I can not include that folder so it doesn't play random sounds every other song lol.
Closed Thread