Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2010, 02:47 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This server won't be complete unless Galahad comes back the day Kunark comes out and dings 60 in like 36 straight hours of madness. Pheer may have to carry that torch. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
does anyone know if Galahad = Kalahad from WoW? i was in his guild in vanilla and he was the first 60 there. quite the coincidence if not, always wondered that.

exactly one year ago today i made my toon on p99. i ran to FP and bumped into Bubbles and he made me a full set of banded (at least i think it was you). a few days later Bubbles called me over from crocs to loot a box of abu-kar. Bubbles rocks.

ahh nostalgia for a year ago.
Old 11-08-2010, 04:57 AM
Fire Giant

If Galahad comes back for a 50-60 ramp, it would be cool to see again. watch him and his roomies go nuts for a few days and quit again lol.
Old 11-08-2010, 04:59 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taluvill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If Galahad comes back for a 50-60 ramp, it would be cool to see again. watch him and his roomies go nuts for a few days and quit again lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allizia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is it just me, or is that otto attack guy in trans?
Old 11-08-2010, 04:59 AM
Fire Giant

^^^ Meant to edit. <3 RnF
Old 11-09-2010, 12:15 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doeboy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
does anyone know if Galahad = Kalahad from WoW? i was in his guild in vanilla and he was the first 60 there. quite the coincidence if not, always wondered that.

exactly one year ago today i made my toon on p99. i ran to FP and bumped into Bubbles and he made me a full set of banded (at least i think it was you). a few days later Bubbles called me over from crocs to loot a box of abu-kar. Bubbles rocks.

ahh nostalgia for a year ago.
omg i do remember you! you were the troll shammy with the waddle who was killing orcs at the pier.

If i recall correctly i think i buffed a Stamine buff off ya, hooked you up with the box, and then we went and did the armor thing.. Large molds from Oggok, gotta love EQ classic tradeskilling!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Most of the people with bad experiences with me hang out in R&F, shocking, looks like I'm doing something right.
Old 11-09-2010, 12:17 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taluvill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is it just me, or is that otto attack guy in trans?
at least half the first generation IB crew was in Transcendence first.

If i had a dollar for every caster i got an Oracle Robe for (back when they were uber) who guildhopped to IB the next week, i could eat taco bell for at least a week.

I never blamed the melee tho... wasn't much for Otto and Wonton and co. to do in a guild composed mostly of mages necros and enchanters and clerics lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Most of the people with bad experiences with me hang out in R&F, shocking, looks like I'm doing something right.
Old 11-09-2010, 01:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
at least half the first generation IB crew was in Transcendence first.
Hyperbole.
Old 11-09-2010, 12:50 PM
Fire Giant

I was in trans for 36 hours after Spinx disbanded Rusty Long Swords.

Shoulda stayed guildless =p
Old 11-22-2010, 07:05 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles
This server won't be complete unless Galahad comes back the day Kunark comes out and dings 60 in like 36 straight hours of madness. Pheer may have to carry that torch. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I won't be back [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. I'd say that if a solo hit 60 first it would probably be Pheer though. It'd actually be interesting to see if a group of war/clr/enc/rog/rog/rog could make it before a solo/duo. The group might be slower at first but I think they'd blow past them 55+.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doeboy
That was not me. I played on many servers in WoW. On Executus during vanilla I played as 'Halcyon' and was the first level 60 - on alliance anyway, a horde may have beaten me.
Old 11-22-2010, 09:00 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pulling mobs every five minutes once everyone has full mana, wtf

back in my day we pulled mobs uphill both ways and if you couldn't function in my group with 20% or less mana I was all like "bitch go back to oasis and kill crocs"

thats why only about 10 people would ever group with Emo Kids, we were UNFORGIVING
Back in the beginning when i was a lowbie,everybody had fine steel weapons and dragoon dirks,but that changed.

It was a great era though,oh man do i remember karnors castle which was called:train central.

There was a train coming every 5 minutes and you had to run for the exit or you died.
Closed Thread