Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2016, 07:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
they kept accusing us of stealing a manarobe, we loot so much shit and pass it off. it's somewhere. we just don't know where.

they just wanted to nail us for something, the officers got manipulated into kicking us again, they traded a mana robe for top dps rogue at every single one of there raids.
i though there was a GM involved saying there was a robe passed onto an alt of bergurgles?

the exuse "we loot too much to know" won't hold up in everquest court sir duckman, lets get all the ducks in order before we suit up, i'm ready to fight for the boca bros if treated unjust, i am after all the original white knight
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 05-26-2016, 07:59 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 05-26-2016, 08:15 AM
Planar Protector

I dislike all of the parties involved, however, I'm going to have to side with the leadership. The right to black hole droppable items is a God given right to Everquest guild leaders.
Old 05-26-2016, 08:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dislike all of the parties involved, however, I'm going to have to side with the leadership. The right to black hole droppable items is a God given right to Everquest guild leaders.
Hehehe
Old 05-26-2016, 08:32 AM
Aviak

is this thread about the retard who was begging tune for a place to stay after snorting his roomates cocaine ??

yeah lets move on....
Old 05-26-2016, 08:40 AM
Fire Giant

EVERQUEST IS LIFE
Old 05-26-2016, 08:52 AM
Planar Protector

Wow adults calling each other out over a video game on a Wednesday at 3am. Powerful thread seek help.
Old 05-26-2016, 09:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow adults calling each other out over a video game on a Wednesday at 3am. Powerful thread seek help.
It's sad Cyren and Tune have to babysit these grown ass adults. I
Old 05-26-2016, 09:15 AM
Sarnak

thread delievered
Old 05-26-2016, 09:34 AM
Fire Giant

Either way, went from empire to tempest with no break. This will put a nice time to add to some RL, banksy primal and geared up pre tempest. Glad I could help those that really deserved it. can't wait to see what happens in future tho, if tune can handle running the guild alone. either the power has already gone to his head, or he just cant keep up with the day to day stuff that hes losing it.

if it weren't him being able to rely on a few key members, who knows. tempest almost got shut down hard and people stopped logging in when friends came and pvp'd dain, and then 2 nights of pvp at ToV was nearly enough to cause it to collapse because people stopped logging in. Then the pvp stopped, loot started flowing and all of a sudden people are logging in again. Thats always how it goes though.

Thank you Tempest for making the best decision of my life since agatha got me kicked from nihilum all those years ago! I would have ended up spending another 3-4 months raiding with you guys for nothing. For new and future tempest members: spend your dkp as quick as you can, go negative, you'll end up getting most of the items because of how afraid someone is to spend 10 dkp on one item then fall behind on BiS item ABC_01
Closed Thread