Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2016, 12:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSmasher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That was pro
Old 05-31-2016, 01:26 PM
Aviak

what did sev drop ?
Old 05-31-2016, 03:45 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaboo_Cleric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That was pro
A pro would have had avatar proc'd and a better haste than CPT Nalot's imo. Firenutz is just careless and stupid or that was staged. Feels staged except for the fact that Firenutz is very stupid and quite capable of being that poorly prepared.

The hits were dismal, didn't require duelist, Firenutz had his back to Cutter when he hit trade and didnt even open quickly with the banker or strafe out of melee when snared.

The time that Kammbo was set up was defensible as Afflictx wasnt in zone and the trade was in the bank of OT which feels a bit safer than the Rivervale bank for people coming in quickly. Dying with plat on you in RV bank while unbuffed to a rogue standing behind you is such an eyeroll.
Old 05-31-2016, 03:54 PM
Banned

Aye we have a lowbee shammy piloting firenutz for the time being until he's in 60 range. He's getting better as of lately with 2 kills in the last few days can't wait to see what he does on his shammy later. They are all coming along pretty good, now that I think of it treason has the best DK out of any guild in the last week. And just think we're all noobs
Old 05-31-2016, 03:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by not alla [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A pro would have had avatar proc'd and a better haste than CPT Nalot's imo. Firenutz is just careless and stupid or that was staged. Feels staged except for the fact that Firenutz is very stupid and quite capable of being that poorly prepared.

The hits were dismal, didn't require duelist, Firenutz had his back to Cutter when he hit trade and didnt even open quickly with the banker or strafe out of melee when snared.

The time that Kammbo was set up was defensible as Afflictx wasnt in zone and the trade was in the bank of OT which feels a bit safer than the Rivervale bank for people coming in quickly. Dying with plat on you in RV bank while unbuffed to a rogue standing behind you is such an eyeroll.
is this one going to supreme elf court?

(no large warps detected pls, not talking about that Supreme)
Old 05-31-2016, 03:57 PM
Planar Protector

Dieing to a rogue that's 24 16 is an eye roll
Old 05-31-2016, 04:12 PM
Banned

i also had my primal in primary for pvp

im so dope
Old 05-31-2016, 06:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by not alla [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I agree with Firenutz being capable of being that poorly prepared. Guy is terrible at game , but makes me laugh. His performance is unmatched
Old 05-31-2016, 06:52 PM
Banned

He berged pretty hard after that death. I even loled @ how badly that was played. Great Video!

<Treason> Is looking to tag 5-6 more members ATM. Main Bards, Clerics, Wizards / Druids preferred. We are a tight knit squad just looking for fun nightly PVP. We are currently doing PVE raid targets 2 nights a week with XP groups daily / nightly for the newer members. Shoot a tell to Akinn, Sithen, Or Quil in game or hop in teamspeak @ treasonr99.teamspeak3.com:913.

See ya on the battlefield. WTB CT gate pots. (paying well)
Old 06-02-2016, 08:19 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatitNerd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://www.r99pvp.net/showplayer.php?p=Rodarin

Dude you're fucking horrible, you have died to Firenutz and Bootzey, stop talking.
Oh, you need to display mental retardation badges on the front of your person. I didn't see yours.

That kill should have belonged to Orphan who had me CC'd and Raptured the entire time. Yaw, 2v1 Shaman should win that.

/facepalm