Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2016, 11:28 AM
Planar Protector

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not to take away from you that you were, once, a long time ago also 'red as fuck'. But your last pvp victory was 34 days ago... THIRTY FOUR. That pals, is what we call 'blue as fuck'.

And, to quote Georgie...

Wind Casual Scum June Tempest Temple of Veeshan June 07 2016 1:03:53 AM

Murda killed you in your home and you haven't been seen since.
yea theres a big difference between actually killing people and becoming a factor for your team instead of being a retard and zoning in against 50 people getting 1 rain off and instantly dieing. lite would allways bitch out murda for doin stupid shit like that before huge fights. i also still have the most kills across characters season 1 and 2 so i really have nothing to prove to idiots who are terrible at the game
cool link on a 3v1 freshly rezd kill though im sure you were pounding your chest in teamspeak pronouncing your red u r
Old 07-17-2016, 11:42 AM
Planar Protector

No need to proove to us idiots about that you have the most level 56+ deaths during that span as well.
Old 07-17-2016, 11:45 AM
Planar Protector

sick burn dude u got me, everyone laughed (-: (-:
Old 07-17-2016, 11:55 AM
Aviak

Stop dragging raids for an extra 2 hours after the raid should have been over for that extra mob and perhaps you wont lose a cleric every week among with 2-3 other ppl discouraged at the nerd core that stays all the way to the end and dont give a fuck throwing in 60 hours a week.

id rather have some raids with more structure. 12 AM PST is 3 AM EST BTW for the cokeheads with no time notion... half your guild is eastern you dumbfucks
Old 07-17-2016, 12:03 PM
Banned

lol

for real tho i always thought lifealert was one of the worst rogues on the server
Old 07-17-2016, 12:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yea theres a big difference between actually killing people and becoming a factor for your team instead of being a retard and zoning in against 50 people getting 1 rain off and instantly dieing. lite would allways bitch out murda for doin stupid shit like that before huge fights. i also still have the most kills across characters season 1 and 2 so i really have nothing to prove to idiots who are terrible at the game
cool link on a 3v1 freshly rezd kill though im sure you were pounding your chest in teamspeak pronouncing your red u r
Lite never once said one word to me since that play style wasnt adopted til way later in my game bro....Didnt once do that until i left empire. I also dont care if i die,when theres 40-90 people raiding and nothing also to do wouldnt you attack? Probably not....across season 1 and 2 i probably have more kills that you on my army of toons....plus have always decimated you in any 1v1 encounter. Your a cuck....if i had a double backstab rogue i would fair better than a wizard in "rags". Bested you in trivia crack also,that being said i kinda like you good luck in the airforce....good branch choice given your lack of muscle definition/manhood, back to the pool....dueces
Old 07-17-2016, 12:20 PM
Planar Protector

murda mad he got called out on his autism of self proclaimed red as fuck
sorry u lost dude
sincerely,
someone who is actually red as fuck
Last edited by Ragnaros; 07-17-2016 at 12:24 PM..
Old 07-17-2016, 12:23 PM
Banned

what does red as fuck even mean
Old 07-17-2016, 12:24 PM
Sarnak

34 days is red as fuck....i logged in for 5 mins today and got a kill
Old 07-17-2016, 12:25 PM
Banned

murda he hasn't gotten any kills in that long because i snapped my fingers and sirken suspended him
Closed Thread