Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2016, 08:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
have a guild that does all the content and the guild leader makes little items disapear like droppables.

or do you want a guild that limps through velious and cant kill vulak. cause thats what u guys got, traded in me for tune. you got the limper. he's a guild limper, he limps it along.

he's fucking you more just by not bringing you the content that i ever could do by stealing a manna robe. JSing, hindsight is 20/20 could have had our vulak pixels, but everyone is literally frozen in time, no progress happening. No one wants to say it but its over.

you had an uncontested box to win, and you still couldn't do it.

are you fucking kidding me? LMFAO either you are retarded or this is an epic troll.

someone please tell me how losing banksy/agatha = losing end game velious? was this the case in empire? i would ask if you are on drugs but we all know that, just wondering if im smoking something reading this, hahaha! omg, delusional much?
Old 07-24-2016, 08:21 AM
Aviak

guild on the downswing now cant kill zlandi anymore and pretty sure cyren quit after getting his primal brawl stick (sounds familiar ? )

<tempest crootin>
Old 07-24-2016, 08:49 AM
Fire Giant

only a week and velious will hit 1 year out.

funny thing is kunark had more pop when it released then velious.
Old 07-24-2016, 12:35 PM
Banned

velious was the beginning of the end on live as well

shitty new armor and weapon graphics + stat inflation galore
Old 07-24-2016, 12:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
velious was the beginning of the end on live as well

shitty new armor and weapon graphics + stat inflation galore
Velious would have been fun if we didnt have 4-5 years of kunark with gear inflation and so on.
Old 07-24-2016, 02:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyrod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
are you fucking kidding me? LMFAO either you are retarded or this is an epic troll.

someone please tell me how losing banksy/agatha = losing end game velious? was this the case in empire? i would ask if you are on drugs but we all know that, just wondering if im smoking something reading this, hahaha! omg, delusional much?
agatha was never in empire, his brother was.

when tempest cut agatha out of it's guild, they cut there lines of communication to every little free wheeling and small grp, that makes up the guild tempest. since the boot you have seen tempest fade away. During the time agatha spent in tempest is when it was most healthiest.

I see a strong correlation along the data points that prove that kicking agatha from tempest was indeed a bad move. infact i was pose that if agatha where to be re invited back to tempest vulak would be dead the next day.

edit: currently know 30 people pretending they dont care and dont want to play EQ, but know if i started playing again they'd all come back. we'd kill vulak. lol.
Old 07-24-2016, 03:28 PM
Planar Protector

There aren't 30 people playing this box nonetheless 30 waiting to come back for some drug addict to hit auto attack
Old 07-24-2016, 03:45 PM
Planar Protector

Lol
Old 07-24-2016, 03:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There aren't 30 people playing this box nonetheless 30 waiting to come back for some drug addict to hit auto attack
Old 07-24-2016, 05:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this got me gud lol

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Closed Thread