Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2017, 06:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by discordkitty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Drugs
DRUUUUUGGGSSS
Old 05-13-2017, 06:42 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsung [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
DRUUUUUGGGSSS
Weasel <3
Old 05-13-2017, 06:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by discordkitty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Weasel <3
<3 IM SICK !
Old 05-13-2017, 06:44 AM
Orc

In the head!

Congrats on all the fine honeys =D You're livin' the life!
Old 05-13-2017, 07:41 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

fandy on that no wipe game fo shoooooo
Old 05-13-2017, 10:12 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyrod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
doze, pst
I was hoping that none of us put anything on boards. Thought it more classy NOT to brag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by syztem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
was waiting for this post, LOL. you found ragnaroks ultimate secret....kill shit after 12am when no ones on, congrats on your 5am phara dar 25 man raid BRO. Glad you guys 'pushed it to normal raid hours' I laughed. only took you 2 months and only 2 mobs have been killed when rest of servers asleep, glad 2 c u have people still logging in heard. what was the final number, 36? im unsure thats just what i heard. to spike from 15s to 36 is pretty big, depends how many were boxed though u know?
BUT.. at the same time.. it's threads like this that make me want to make a mirror post , this one entitled: LIST OF MOBS <RAGNAROK> HAS WIPE'D TO THIS WEEK THAT <APEX> HAS KILLED. Taking screenshots of Trak and Doze.. and then add Dain later.

In the end thou, I'm glad <Empire> came back. I know both guilds have been losing numbers due to not being able to raid much. But... I've seen more pvp in these couple of months than I have in the prior year to raiding uncontested which to me is way more fun than pure PvE.

Kirban/Speedd
Old 05-13-2017, 11:41 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirban [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

BUT.. at the same time.. it's threads like this that make me want to make a mirror post , this one entitled: LIST OF MOBS <RAGNAROK> HAS WIPE'D TO THIS WEEK THAT <APEX> HAS KILLED. Taking screenshots of Trak and Doze.. and then add Dain later.
You should make the exercise of comparing raid KILLS from the last month.
Old 05-13-2017, 11:45 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenjai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You missed the point. Was to mimic THIS thread.

However, you bring up something interesting.. to compare how many days of raiding it took to get X amount of gear from both sides.

Kirb
Old 05-13-2017, 12:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenjai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Apex killed Vulak in the last month.
Old 05-13-2017, 12:49 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Your guild fields double what our numbers were, but you kill half (or less)of what we did weekly. Nice try though
Closed Thread