Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2017, 12:55 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Apex killed Vulak in the last month.

that kill followed the epidemic disband and ragnarok wasnt even formed.

Also the axe went to a quitter and the dagger to a rmt lord....

ill let you come back at me with something better....you sound like your retarded brother at the moment.
Old 05-13-2017, 03:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenjai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

ill let you come back at me with something better....you sound like your retarded brother at the moment.
No idea who you are. Ragnarok had cleared part of ToV for us and we smashed vulaks dick. The next week Ragnarok pull team failed for 2 straight nights and on the third when they finally pulled vulak in they wiped on their own and got stomped for the remainder of the night taking over 70 yts.

You sound like every other retarded mouth breather in aimchat. Hope this clears things up for you.
Old 05-13-2017, 05:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your guild fields double what our numbers were, but you kill half (or less)of what we did weekly. Nice try though
Uncontested until Tune and Sharknado decided to put Thunderdome in its place then u didn't kill Vulak again until Epi merged in. Just think if you had left TD alone how much more Vulak loot y'all would have had.
Old 05-13-2017, 05:56 PM
Planar Protector

Sorry u dissolved
Old 05-13-2017, 06:38 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenjai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yes, <Ragnarok> was fully formed. Rag had cleared several dragons in ToV, making it easier to snipe Vulak. We did have about 5 epidemic with us true.

The axe went to Flozilla, who was an epidemic and yes most went to play on Zek (I think we all knew that was coming but it seemed fair since they had been helping and they may be back after Zek slows down). Dagger went to Alexa, who as far as I know isn't an RMT lord...

I think Deillon summed it up pretty well thou:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deillon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No idea who you are. Ragnarok had cleared part of ToV for us and we smashed vulaks dick. The next week Ragnarok pull team failed for 2 straight nights and on the third when they finally pulled vulak in they wiped on their own and got stomped for the remainder of the night taking over 70 yts...
To be fair thou, I did an excel spreadsheet to filter out corpse camps (Alot from Shadowlamp, Strut, and Checkraise) and over a 30 minute period it was 60 kills on <Ragnarok>, and 1 kill on <Apex> (Latergator), but he has been reprimanded and assures us it won't happen again!

Kirban/Speedd
Old 05-13-2017, 08:48 PM
Banned

Rag has been alive for what a couple months or so? Has killed a few dains, a couple tmax, a doze, ct? That's about it. All with an average raid size of ~60 I'd guess on average.

Apex has killed the same mobs, and many more for our members (epics, kunark, golems, etc), and a vulak with an average raid size of ~30. Not to mention the bergs are less and the bros are more chill.

Spin it all you want but the pixel:toon ratio is much higher in Apex.
Old 05-13-2017, 09:11 PM
Banned

half your guild quit within 3 days of ragnarok existing

you're only allowed to raid at 4 AM

sorry you lost
Old 05-13-2017, 09:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEWLGET [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
half your guild quit within 3 days of ragnarok existing

you're only allowed to raid at 4 AM

sorry you lost
1 guild kills vulak on this server. Ain't rag.
Old 05-13-2017, 09:46 PM
Banned

i would hope that you got at least a single vulak kill in the past 2 months seeing as you put in over 30 hours raiding a week when no one else is online
Old 05-13-2017, 10:10 PM
Sarnak

Honestly no idea how you guys don't kill every mob in the server from friday-monday.

None of us are even around.