Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2018, 11:56 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konfetti [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh it was the idol camp. Because this affects Epyon's guilds (tempest my guess) ability to pull dragons and thus is raid interference, will core get a raid ban for this?
http://i.imgur.com/RxMqMSl.jpg
Old 09-07-2018, 12:01 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well there is the part where he says

"The person holding the camp cannot mislead you, or change his mind after telling you who is next". Which he did which if he made you the next in line he would be in the wrong.
If that's the conclusion you came to after reading that... Well, Bravo...
Old 09-07-2018, 01:14 AM
Sarnak

We must consult the Oracle.

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 09-07-2018, 03:02 AM
Sarnak

"The player being handed the camp must be present around the time the first placeholder spawns after the last holder of the camp has gotten his or her item in hand."

"The person handing off the camp must stay at the spawn until the next person in line arrives, if that person is on their way to take the camp."

How does this lead you to conclude that the person needs to be in zone?
Old 09-07-2018, 03:19 AM
Fire Giant

Sorry you didn't get a Shiny Brass Idol
Old 09-07-2018, 07:39 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epyon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If that's the conclusion you came to after reading that... Well, Bravo...
You were the next in line... AFTER his group. His group (Yougotpoked) was still there. You're wrong.
Old 09-07-2018, 09:24 AM
Sarnak

This is what "competing" looks like on P1999. smh
Old 09-07-2018, 09:49 AM
Banned

dusts off old lawyer books and clears throat

Quote:
The player being handed the camp must be present around the time the first placeholder spawns after the last holder of the camp has gotten his or her item in hand.
From your screen shot, it's unclear if the current holder looted an idol, so this doesn't apply.

Quote:
The person handing off the camp must stay at the spawn until the next person in line arrives, if that person is on their way to take the camp.
According to your screen shot, the current camp holder was present at the spawn and the next person was on their way to take the camp.

Quote:
The person holding the camp cannot mislead you, or change his mind after telling you who is next.
The camp holder told you he was handing it off to a guildmate. It ended up being an alt of the original recipient.

Quote:
the camp holder may not later retract or change this agreement and attempt to hand the camp off to someone else
The rules clearly state, "someone else", as in another player. Not barring the use of an alt of the original recipient (see Barns v. the Estate of Unrest).

My Verdict: OP is both mentally and physically retarded.
Old 09-07-2018, 09:51 AM
Aviak

My favorite part is that there was a whole other group there as well. So when he left, you still wouldn't even have had the camp, because they were already in the camp.

AND, you got an Idol in the end, so you literally came here just to try and ruin peoples reputation, and in turn, made yourself look like a moron.
Old 09-07-2018, 10:16 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csihar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

How does this lead you to conclude that the person needs to be in zone?
He wasnt in zone or online for almost an hour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxplay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry you didn't get a Shiny Brass Idol
You suck at reading comprehension.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You were the next in line... AFTER his group. His group (Yougotpoked) was still there. You're wrong.
He didn't have a group, It was some lame attempt to hold the camp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

My Verdict: OP is both mentally and physically retarded.

I'm playing p99 for fun, so ya im sure we are both on the spectrum.

The guy wasnt even online, then an hour later his "alt" shows up. I guess that context is lost becuase of timestamps not being in the screen shot, but that converstion was over the course of an hour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My favorite part is that there was a whole other group there as well. So when he left, you still wouldn't even have had the camp, because they were already in the camp.

AND, you got an Idol in the end, so you literally came here just to try and ruin peoples reputation, and in turn, made yourself look like a moron.
Becuase you can hold multiable contested outdoor camps?

They ruin their reputation, I'm just trying to correct peoples perception.

You and me both buddy.
Closed Thread