Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: You have been selected for additional screening.
This flimsy mask will surely protect me. 44 20.66%
I have or wish to have the Coronavirus. 24 11.27%
I have some other virus; HIV or maybe viral Meningitis. 7 3.29%
I am already dead. 67 31.46%
On my way to Vegas, Randall Flagg is calling. 32 15.02%
Mossad agents are dancing again. 39 18.31%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2020, 03:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorsmash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I cant be the only one secretly cheering the religious and protesters on in the dipshit states. Its about time they got a taste of harsh reality.

Edit- like BlackBellamy not understanding all those shelter in place orders and closes are backed up by state and the federal constitutions under emergency orders
That wasn't my point. The people will decide when this ends. And if government stooges start arresting people for expressing themselves then it might end in a way that's not wholesome. People don't care about reasonable basis to ensure the public health and welfare when they're angry because they're out of work and hungry and isolated and being told what to do by self-congratulatory mannequins on television.
Old 04-20-2020, 03:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibelia1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where is this sort of viciousness bred?
In the newspapers and on television, on social media, in schools and workplaces. It's the way of the world I'm afraid.
Old 04-20-2020, 06:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibelia1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where is this sort of viciousness bred? Have you ever spent any time in flyover? Dared to love someone there? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

wishing death from covid on the ppl you hate from "dipshit states"...would be gr8 if there were an admin around to banhammer
I didnt wish death. I said "harsh reality" since people are skipping the part where the large percentage of people who are hospitalized but survive are hit with 6 figures hospital bills. And below

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That wasn't my point. The people will decide when this ends. And if government stooges start arresting people for expressing themselves then it might end in a way that's not wholesome. People don't care about reasonable basis to ensure the public health and welfare when they're angry because they're out of work and hungry and isolated and being told what to do by self-congratulatory mannequins on television.
Ya, that's not how laws and constitutions work. Does explain your posting history tho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrombosis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In the newspapers and on television, on social media, in schools and workplaces. It's the way of the world I'm afraid.
Wife's a RN. Watching dipshits acting like dipshits till they catch covid-19 and suddenly "wow your right" because they need to be saved as medical personnel continue to die is what that's from
Old 04-20-2020, 06:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
looks liek the state decided I deserve more unemployment, plus +$600 federalbux on it a week, for 13 weeks, even tho I "retired under 30" almost 2 years ago [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

*sips corona*
Big J? Seemed like you before, definitely seems like it now
Old 04-20-2020, 07:03 PM
Planar Protector

Lol, blame flyover, not the Hasidic Jews in New York who started the deadly outbreak or the Chinese who created the virus and lied about it. Red necks don’t eat or fuck bats, but the people who make the iPhone you’ll line up for do

Hope this helps, traitorous idiots

And to be clear, I don’t think it was made in a lab, I mean they eat bats, their stupidity and obfuscation “created” it.
Old 04-21-2020, 02:29 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol, blame flyover, not the Hasidic Jews in New York who started the deadly outbreak or the Chinese who created the virus and lied about it. Red necks don’t eat or fuck bats, but the people who make the iPhone you’ll line up for do

Hope this helps, traitorous idiots

And to be clear, I don’t think it was made in a lab, I mean they eat bats, their stupidity and obfuscation “created” it.
You need to be protesting and in church.
Old 04-21-2020, 09:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorsmash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya, that's not how laws and constitutions work. Does explain your posting history tho
If you read my posting history you would know I shy away from personal insults but you sound pretty gullible. You think some guy waving a piece of paper is going to calm an angry mob? You really believe that because we have laws and constitutions that unrest is unlikely to happen?

Here, roleplay this for me: Your chief of security tells you the crowd outside the capitol building is now so large and so rowdy that the state police can no longer guarantee your safety. Do you:

a) Leave out the back door with your detail.
b) Order the state police to shoot the protesters if they have to.
c) Go out on the balcony with a copy of your executive order and one of your attorneys and explain to the crowd that this executive order authority flows through the state legislature and the state and federal constitutions.

I bet you're a big balcony fan aren't ya. Yeah me too. I love that balcony.
Old 04-21-2020, 09:38 AM
Planar Protector

B and then A while the police aren't looking, unless they shoot me first for giving them the order.
Old 04-21-2020, 10:13 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-21-2020, 10:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrekt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You need to be protesting and in church.
I wouldn’t protest lol, those guys are idiots
Closed Thread