Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2021, 01:25 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-01-2021, 01:26 PM
Aviak

We can't get more then 3 YTs unless we kill you over and over again at Kunark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] If you show up with more then 3 characters in range at our raids we would get more YTs, we won't login our low to mid 50 characters for you :P Btw did you get Klandicar or did we yet again block your only raid target? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-01-2021, 01:46 PM
Aviak

Haha! Good ol crybabyman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] . We are getting keys for alts now . Stick to getting Thurg gear and leave the big boy mobs to a guild that can actually take em down . How are your ST keys coming btw ? Oh wait, your not getting any!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-01-2021, 02:24 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berryman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I really hope you don't believe what you talk the whole day, I wrote 10 petitions in total including rule clarifications. Just because you can't and don't even want to understand the rules, it doesn't mean I make up my own rules. I think everytime you ate a suspension, you also told me that wasn't a rule violation. Please don't start your I never got suspended theory now, this just makes people laugh even more about you. For us you are a constant source of fun and tears... (sorry we sometimes just can't hold back our tears while laughing). So keep logging in and let us have some fun together, but please try to avoid breaking the rules.
Berry's suspension was over ruled. Redlight's bard suspension was over ruled. You petitioned Nonsense for attacking scout but your members do the same thing while im on a 55 causing me to be summoned. Perdition pells engaged raid mobs without having a raid force. Pells raid mobs with oor characters. Rottheart has trained Yael on me in the Hole. Symb has trained me in DN. Swathe, on a monk, has trained us at fungi camp with the exit pad mobs. Root mobs in Kael at the zoneline during pvp so people get hit by them if they zone in. Should have went from <The Heretic> to <The Hypocrite>
Old 03-01-2021, 03:19 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vvalant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We are getting keys for alts now
Funny, this implies that you are... you know... getting keys, which you aren't

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vvalant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
leave the big boy mobs to a guild that can actually take em down
Please remind me what big boy mobs apex is taking down? Golems on a server reset?

Keep in mind that when you do manage to take anything out its when <Alcoholics> are there to carry your dead weight over the finish line. Imagine only being able to down content when a group of people who are too embarrassed to tag up in your tired, ambitionless guild pity you enough to show up and do your work for you.

Speaking of dead weight, should I remind you of the last time you attempted and failed at ikatiar ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jz8azHCFro ) how your character Pokez is witnessed multiple times idling in the painting room (after breaking a rapture on me lol)?

Since you were certainly not boxing I can only assume that you are just that bad at the game.
Old 03-01-2021, 03:22 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

friendly reminder...your server is dead as fuck and you are all retards for logging into it.
Old 03-01-2021, 03:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
friendly reminder...your server is dead as fuck and you are all retards for logging into it.
Says you....
Old 03-01-2021, 04:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Funny, this implies that you are... you know... getting keys, which you aren't

Please remind me what big boy mobs apex is taking down? Golems on a server reset?

Keep in mind that when you do manage to take anything out its when <Alcoholics> are there to carry your dead weight over the finish line. Imagine only being able to down content when a group of people who are too embarrassed to tag up in your tired, ambitionless guild pity you enough to show up and do your work for you.

Speaking of dead weight, should I remind you of the last time you attempted and failed at ikatiar ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jz8azHCFro ) how your character Pokez is witnessed multiple times idling in the painting room (after breaking a rapture on me lol)?

Since you were certainly not boxing I can only assume that you are just that bad at the game.
u raid with 2 guilds that dont tag up

all i see in that video is a bad player clicking spell gems
Old 03-01-2021, 04:02 PM
Aviak

jesus christ someone help this poor bewwyman guy ...........worried about his future
Old 03-01-2021, 05:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatnix [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Perdition pells engaged raid mobs without having a raid force.
Never happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatnix [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pells raid mobs with oor characters.
Pelling unengaged raid mobs at their spawn point with an oor character is a dubious, but legal as far as we can tell, tactic first developed by <Apex>.

I imagine the rest of your complaint is similarly nonsensical, but feel free to contact an officer if you have any legitimate disputes about off-hours conduct.
Closed Thread