Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2021, 09:00 PM
Fire Giant

Well not sure what behavior of sneak you guys want back.

Recently i was spliting the dread corpse near surefall with sneak and bow. Activate sneak my target cons indifferent as long as it facing away from me.

shoot target. will come sol0. 2nd dread corpse is just far enough away to not be pulled with my target.

Tried this same thing on a few bandit camps in west karana. Did not work because the bandits are standing to close to each other.

I did this same thing on blue a few years ago with a monk and a ranger in swawmp of no hope lizard men guys in cave 3 spawn their is enough distance between each to not get 2nd or 3rd agro when i shoot the first.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Nilbog:

" I'll keep making classic changes when I can, regardless if people threaten to quit. I'm here to recreate classic eq; not to make people happy."
Old 10-08-2021, 04:39 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buellen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well not sure what behavior of sneak you guys want back.
Back in the old days, you could sneak while FD'd, stand up, and as long as they mobs were facing away from you and your sneak didn't fail, they wouldn't re-aggro. You could then use a throwing star or other ranged weapon to single pull on off the pack, where again only the attacked add would aggro you. When people talk about missing the days of sneak pulling, this is what they're talking about.
Old 10-08-2021, 05:23 PM
Planar Protector

Ya Buellen you gotta read about the sneak pulling tricks from the OP's website and such its pretty hi tech.
Lost but not forgotten.
Closed Thread