Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2018, 01:48 PM
Aviak

Default Sham Epic bug?

Hello all, I'm currently a 41 ogre sham working on my page turn in part of my epic. My faction is warmly, I have turned in 2 books so far, I did the quest all the way through fur boots. The problem is that after my last turn in, the command prompt to receive another book doesn't work. I do not receive anything, the spirit sentinel doesn't even acknowledge a hail. Figured I would ask if anyone has had this problem before I made a petition. Thanks!
Old 09-17-2018, 12:06 PM
Planar Protector

Take a shower, its known that spirits dislike stinky ogres
Old 09-17-2018, 03:53 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Try standing closer, anytime a mob you expect to respond to a hail doesn't, it's usually a range issue.
Old 09-18-2018, 07:39 AM
Aviak

I've stood on top of him. Basically humped his face
Old 09-18-2018, 11:43 AM
Planar Protector

Stop cheating at the epic, people who cheat at video games go to hell!

j/k I cheated here too (I did the quest properly on live, so that's my excuse).

Obligatory stupid/obvious question. You're at the correct spirit sentinel right? There's two in that zone, and one is only for the final turn-in.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 09-18-2018, 01:03 PM
Aviak

Pretty sure it's the right one. I'm on the com page step. Isn't it the same one to turn in the completed book as it is to get the book in order to combine?
Old 09-18-2018, 01:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by http://wiki.project1999.com/Shaman_Epic_Quest#Crusades_of_the_High_Scale
Combine the 6 pages in the booklet and return the finished product back to the Spirit Sentinel (location +1250, +300).
That step?

Also did you see the note before?
Quote:
You recieve a booklet which is a 6 slot container. (NOTE: it appears that the spirit can give you the container before your faction is good enough for him to accept it back when you have combined the product - apparently you should not try to do these hand ins before KINDLY faction).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 09-18-2018 at 01:15 PM..
Old 09-18-2018, 01:42 PM
Aviak

I'm warmly and yes that sentinel
Old 09-18-2018, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

Ok, last obligatory stupid question, and then I'm out of ideas: were you perhaps invisible when you talked to him (the zone has lots of wandering monsters so it wouldn't be unusual)?

Old 09-18-2018, 03:20 PM
Aviak

Nope not invis
Closed Thread