Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2011, 10:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rilkean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't get it either because he's made it VERY CLEAR that freedom of opinion and expression is super important to him!
Just for clarification: you oppose the first amendment, then?
Old 04-06-2011, 10:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rilkean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't get it either because he's made it VERY CLEAR that freedom of opinion and expression is super important to him!
Alawen 'Ignoring Kiddie Rape and Looking for Jew Crimes' Everywhere only believes in free speech when the person is saying something he agrees with. Typical conservative hypocrisy.
Old 04-06-2011, 10:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by purist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jews would never think that way about Gentiles.
Christians would never think that way about ____
Muslims would never think that way about ____
Buddhists would never think that way about _____
Old 04-06-2011, 11:20 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to wehrmacht

Quote:
Originally Posted by purist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Police released the head rabbi of a prominent yeshiva yesterday hours after arresting him for encouraging to kill non-Jews. Rabbi Yitzhak Shapira, head of the Od Yosef Hai Yeshiva and author of "The King's Torah," was arrested early yesterday morning at his home in the West Bank settlement of Yitzhar. His book describes how it is possible to kill non-Jews according to halakha (Jewish religious law )."
Quote:
"Rabbi Dov Lior, a senior authority on Jewish law in the Religious Zionism movement, asserted recently that a Jewish woman should never get pregnant using sperm donated by a non-Jewish man – even if it is the last option available. According to Lior, a baby born through such an insemination will have the "negative genetic traits that characterize non-Jews." Instead, he advised sterile couples to adopt."
Quote:
"The rabbi added that Jews should refrain from employing any non-Jews, not just Muslim Arabs, and instead grant livelihood to Jews, "unless there exists a huge disparity between the costs of the labor".
Quote:
"Dozens of Israel’s municipal chief rabbis signed on to the ruling, which urges Jews to refrain from renting or selling apartments to non-Jews. A number of leading rabbis who signed on to a religious ruling to forbid renting homes to gentiles– defended their decision on Tuesday with the declaration that the land of Israel belongs to the Jews."
Quote:
"The rabbis defend their ruling. It's not racism, it's halacha -- Jewish law -- that prohibits allowing Gentiles a foothold, Rabbi Eliyahu told Israel Radio: "We've seen what happens in mixed towns, our girls are tempted and this leads to assimilation." "We don't want this happening in Safed or anywhere else," he said. Rabbi Dov Volpe was blunter. "State laws contravening halacha count as dust," he said, making clear that the Torah trumps democracy."
Quote:
"Rabbi Lior, for example, head of the Council of Rabbis of Judea and Samaria, said in 2004 that the Israel Defense Forces "was allowed to kill innocent people... There should be no feeling of guilt at the morality of foreigners."
Quote:
"The current issue of Moment magazine dedicates its "Ask the Rabbis" section to the question "How Should Jews Treat Their Arab Neighbors?" Rabbis from various denominations offered responses... Manis Friedman of the St. Paul-based Bais Chana Institute of Jewish Studies says: I don’t believe in western morality, i.e. don’t kill civilians or children, don’t destroy holy sites, don’t fight during holiday seasons, don’t bomb cemeteries, don’t shoot until they shoot first because it is immoral. The only way to fight a moral war is the Jewish way: Destroy their holy sites. Kill men, women and children (and cattle)."
Didn't see Potus manage a response to the above. The rabbi saying that stuff didn't conjure it up out of thin air as his own opinion, he actually read the Talmud. It's far worse than militant Islam. The militant islamists just want to kill you if you refuse to convert, the zionists on the other hand, claim they can do whatever they want to any gentile walking the face of the earth with full immunity.

This explains why Israel is constantly staging fake terrorist attacks to kill innocent US civilians and blame it on Arabs in order to get America to fight their wars:

Lavon Affair
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

King David Hotel Bombing
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing

USS Liberty
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

Don't even try to claim the USS liberty is a "conspiracy theory", all of the survivors say Israel knew exactly what it was doing as it was strafing people swimming in the water with machine guns.

The US should blow their country off the face of the earth for it's attacks against us.
Last edited by wehrmacht; 04-06-2011 at 11:25 PM..
Old 04-06-2011, 11:28 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehrmacht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The US should blow their country off the face of the earth for it's attacks against us.
whoa whoa.. that's really violent and hateful and intolerant bro.
Old 04-06-2011, 11:35 PM
Planar Protector

Wanting to kill Jews, hmm who does that remind me of?
Old 04-06-2011, 11:48 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So many tears in this thread... so tasty!
Old 04-06-2011, 11:53 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to wehrmacht

Quote:
whoa whoa.. that's really violent and hateful and intolerant bro.
So I guess we should just ignore it when a country commits a state sponsored act of war against us? It wasn't a "terror group", it was a state entity. The govt of Israel sponsors terrorist attacks against the US plus ethnic cleansing in their own territory. Looks like a rogue terrorist regime to me.

One of the brainwashed dirtbag liberals trying to say how great Israel is to an actual non-zionist jew (Norm Finkelstein), never seen anything so funny in my life. Reminds me of Rilkean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7tupJRSi7M
Last edited by wehrmacht; 04-06-2011 at 11:58 PM..
Old 04-07-2011, 12:16 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehrmacht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...(Norm Finkelstein)...
...wow. That is amazing lol.

Anyway, someone give me the skinny here, are jews good or bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruman View Post
Hahaha, that is awesome. Right up there with...that one guy's....boat service before the boats worked.
Old 04-07-2011, 12:19 AM
Planar Protector

I've actually been to a Norman G. Finkelstein speech, and no liberals are there criticizing him. Liberals/Leftists don't like Israel, so you're confusing yourself with Conservatives or Pro-Israeli Democrats (both parties are Pro-Israel in the United States).
Closed Thread