Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2021, 03:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice! Now lets see you solo to 60
I don't think I could solo any class to 60... probably will never hit level 60 even grouping with other players [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-11-2021, 02:32 AM
Planar Protector

HP stacking cleric in the old world with a manastone is a pretty strong solo'r. Bonus points for having the inn snare clicky.
Old 04-11-2021, 09:44 AM
Sarnak

Edit: I should read the thread, you rolled a gnome cleric I see.
Old 04-11-2021, 01:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
HP stacking cleric in the old world with a manastone is a pretty strong solo'r. Bonus points for having the inn snare clicky.
I imagine a good twinked Cleric could just stay in Unrest the entire time and get insanely fast experience... like I found myself doing a lot of damage to mobs in Unrest with melee (Titans Fist)... can only imagine if I had a really good weapon, haste item, and better armor/str. Probably like a little Paladin almost.
Old 04-11-2021, 01:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nycon43 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Edit: I should read the thread, you rolled a gnome cleric I see.
Yeah it was crazy when I would look at my Wisdom and it would be 170 and I realized if I was a high elf I would be well over 200 wisdom... also the higher charisma high elves get seems like it would be nice for lull... it sucks bad when I get a crit resist on lull, can actually be devastating.

Also I imagined if I was a dwarf i woulda been way better at melee because the few times I used reckless strength on myself I was consistently hitting really hard... and I was like damn, I bet this is how dwarf clerics melee all the time with no buffs, lol.

No regret for being a gnome though. They look really cool, they can see through walls, and ... I mean they are gnomes. People love having a good gnome around since we're basically eye candy.
Old 04-17-2021, 04:51 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How many specters did you kill each cycle? The xp still pretty fast when they start turning into xp greens?

My cleric been sitting at 46 forever, cause I've been too lazy to LFG and just end up playing other characters. Would be nice to finally get his 90% rez.
Tethler, have you tried the spectre 4-spawn in Qeynos Catacombs? Added exp bonus down there, plus every 11 minutes the level 30 dude spawns that drops a 20pp vendor sword, so it ends up being good cash, too. My shaman did a fair amount of exp 40-46 there when Hill Giants were overcamped.
Never met a good quest he didn't have to do twice.
Old 04-17-2021, 05:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenspectre [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tethler, have you tried the spectre 4-spawn in Qeynos Catacombs? Added exp bonus down there, plus every 11 minutes the level 30 dude spawns that drops a 20pp vendor sword, so it ends up being good cash, too. My shaman did a fair amount of exp 40-46 there when Hill Giants were overcamped.
I always forget those exist, good call. I'll check that out.