Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2021, 05:53 AM
Sarnak

Got my ring 10 in 2015

thank you though
Old 05-07-2021, 09:13 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trademarked [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grats on your auto-clicked Ring War, bois! I'm sure it was worth it!
This didn't age particularly well for you.
Old 05-07-2021, 09:20 AM
Kobold

it was cool being part of this community because I got to witness in real time how casuals ruin games
Old 05-07-2021, 09:35 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it was cool being part of this community because I got to witness in real time how casuals ruin games
It's like an anthropomorphic Fedora wrote this comment.
Old 05-07-2021, 09:40 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by twill86 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's like an anthropomorphic Fedora wrote this comment.
i always wonder about people like you

yes, i like this game and i want to play it the best way possible to get the best stuff

i also like that the best stuff is hard to get so that i feel accomplished when i acquire it

you wrote a comment like that to accomplish what? try to make me feel insecure for caring about a vidya game?

you're just a loser bro
Old 05-07-2021, 09:52 AM
Orc

People didn't "ruin your game". You've probably done more damage to others with that piss poor attitude and outlook towards people who enjoy things differently than you do. Calling someone a casual and saying they ruin things like a 20 year old emulated mmo is the most NEET level cringe. Honest to fucking God finding your only joy in a game by denying things to people that don't invest unhealthy amounts of time into it is beyond gross. If you don't like how the server is going. Then fucking bye. And please for Christ's sake don't post an open goodbye letter in here like anyone would give a shit, you're not as important as you think you are.
Old 05-07-2021, 09:52 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by twill86 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People didn't "ruin your game". You've probably done more damage to others with that piss poor attitude and outlook towards people who enjoy things differently than you do. Calling someone a casual and saying they ruin things like a 20 year old emulated mmo is the most NEET level cringe. Honest to fucking God finding your only joy in a game by denying things to people that don't invest unhealthy amounts of time into it is beyond gross. If you don't like how the server is going. Then fucking bye. And please for Christ's sake don't post an open goodbye letter in here like anyone would give a shit, you're not as important as you think you are.
learn to format text retard
Old 05-07-2021, 10:02 AM
Orc

It's a paragraph. Are those hard?
Old 05-07-2021, 10:08 AM
Aviak

Quote:
So your position is that ROI for casuals should be equal to tryhards? Where do you draw that line?
Old 05-07-2021, 10:25 AM
Orc

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClephNote [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So your position is that ROI for casuals should be equal to tryhards? Where do you draw that line?
When the fuck has that ever happened here lmao. Draft week? Once every 3 months? So with quakes included 1 out of 15-20 times a mob gets killed by a somebody other than the top guilds and that's ruining the whole experience? Ohh for fucks sake go outside.
Closed Thread