Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2021, 04:24 PM
Banned

krono goes for 2.8 million plat on bertox
Old 06-05-2021, 04:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
krono goes for 2.8 million plat on bertox
It's a good investment compared to just having platinum in the bank... but I haven't converted any of my platinum and don't intend to do so... I just don't find it really necessary for non-scrub players. The amount of platinum I've already accrued on Thornblade would be enough to buy the best Rogue daggers in the Bazaar on ARADUNE and then some. Kunark isn't even out yet. I don't see $$$ ever being an issue for me on TLP because I know how to farm efficiently, and I play a lot more than the average person.

Kronos doesn't have much appeal to me, and if I ever find myself in a situation where I really need some kronos, well I'm rich so I'll just buy some.
Old 06-05-2021, 04:35 PM
Banned

honestly it blows my mind they havent just added electrum or Latinum straight up

i'll buy and trade krono if i ever make 2.8,, how do u even put that on the coursor?

what the heck would I use platinumz for in the game?

I'm guessing that it just truncates to like 1M platinum in the UI or 1k platinium (i still don't ahve more than 1 platinum, i just spent 258 on spells leveling up)

tbh would be cool if it just automatically truncated and dropped the M, K, B, G suffix so u knew how much it was that way you could easily split millions and u could just use 1M plat like it was 10 plat.
Old 06-06-2021, 11:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Qeynos hills loot sucks
On Thornblade late at night, I go through there and Haden and Pyzjn are always up, but I’ve never gotten anything of value off of either.
I did get a fishbone earring off my first hadden (spawned about 2 min after I stole that pyzjn btw)

Also I straight up ID'd naez based on his general chat chatter and now we pallin
Old 06-06-2021, 11:49 PM
Planar Protector

I hear you get about 3k plat off decaying skeletons on live these days.
Old 06-07-2021, 12:30 AM
Planar Protector

p99s economy has stayed pretty stable for like 10+ years, a fungi hit like the 40-60k average for years, what's it at right now on blue/green?

Id buy p99coin
Old 06-07-2021, 03:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did get a fishbone earring off my first hadden (spawned about 2 min after I stole that pyzjn btw)

Also I straight up ID'd naez based on his general chat chatter and now we pallin
kinda toxic tho

dont mind really as long as you mischief fucs dont draw too much attention to the rat ear quest. first rule of rat ear club, you never talk about rat ear club

oops
Old 06-07-2021, 02:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
p99s economy has stayed pretty stable for like 10+ years, a fungi hit like the 40-60k average for years, what's it at right now on blue/green?

Id buy p99coin
qq about the rules, love the stability.

this was subtle.
Old 06-07-2021, 04:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
qq about the rules, love the stability.

this was subtle.
what the hell when have I ever mentioned a rule? are you high?
Old 06-08-2021, 11:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds boring as hell and essentially just like WoW. Instances, great gear dropping everywhere. Defeats everything that makes EQ exciting and different from other MMOs lol. Might as well play WoW at that point.
Actually it's a little bit harder to farm "great gear" on Mischief than it is on P99. On P99 if you want Efreeti boots, you go kill Efreeti... on Mischief if you want Efreeti boots... well good luck, because I've never seen a pair drop and I've killed Efreeti a whole bunch. For days even.

Never seen an FBSS drop either. Within 2 weeks of starting on P99 I actually killed Frenzied and had an FBSS.... on Mischief I can kill Frenzied any time... and have many times.. and have still never seen him drop an FBSS. The game isn't as "easy" to farm high-end items, and that's the entire point. I had a young monk ask me where to farm a pair of magic gloves so he can actually punch stuff in Unrest and the answer was... dude I have no clue where anything drops. No one does.

During Memorial day weekend they increased the spawn rate of rare NPCs, so a lot of items people thought were super common ended up being super rare. I wish I could travel back in time and buy Pearl Kedge Totems when they were dropping once every hour, because I've leveled 3 toons through the same exact camp now and never seen one drop. Actually had people in my group call me a liar when I told them that Pearl Kedge Totem can drop at Unrest Fireplace.. because no one has ever seen it happen. But during Memorial Day weekend PKT was dropping at Unrest Fireplace non-stop.
Last edited by RecondoJoe; 06-08-2021 at 11:08 AM..
Closed Thread