Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2012, 07:24 PM
Aviak

Lightbulb Lolondar's transfer service!

Dont want to risk a Drop transfer? Don't have anyone around that you trust?
Well!! Your In Luck!
For a reasonable donation

(1 pp plus dont mind low donations but i like high ones just like everyone else [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.])
I will do a transfer for you! i will wait wherever you want and if i don't please report me! If I ever break a contract I request that I be banned If it is proven that I did break the contract!!!!!

(Now that being said I do go link dead BUT if I do i will try to get it to you as fast as i can anyway!)

Leave a reply in this thread or look me up on Blue server! Fueelar, Lolondar, or any Iceduya named character! just /who all and let me know!

Also I take emails! Lolondar@hotmail.com lolondar@gmail.com And If you request I will give you my phone number so you can text me if anything goes wrong!
Last edited by lolondar; 10-26-2012 at 10:59 PM.. Reason: IT sounded like i was 5 :P
Old 10-26-2012, 10:46 PM
Aviak

bump
Old 10-26-2012, 10:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolondar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dont want to risk a Drop transfer? dont have anyone around that you trust? Well for a reasonable donation (1 pp plus dont mind low donations but i like high ones just like everyone else [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]) I will do a transfer for you! i will wait whereever you want and if i dont please report me! If I ever break a contract I request that I be banned!!!!!

(Now that being said I do go linkdead BUT if i do i will try to get it to you as fast as i can anyway!)

LEave a reply in this thread or look me up on Blue server! Fueelar Lolondar or any Iceduya named charecter! just /who all and let me know!
Tired of feeling paranoid? Don't want to risk dropping your items on the ground? I can do your transfers for you, for donations.

Minimum donations are not detailed, though high donations appreciated.

I'll wait wherever you need me, and if I don't, then report me! If I ever get reported and the investigation is done and indeed I have been foul, then I consent to being banned and the offending items go to the person whom entrusted my help.

Please note that like you, I do go Linkdead at times, but don't fret, I can provide my online information so you can reach me, in the rare event that a torrential rain happens by my internet wires.

Thanks for your interest!
Old 10-26-2012, 10:54 PM
Aviak

Your right that is so Much better written :P lol
Old 10-26-2012, 11:29 PM
Aviak

Tired of writing ads that dont sell?

JerSar!! for a minimum donation, though high donations appreciated, i will write your forum ads brand new!

Why waste time on forums when you could be racking in the xps or teh phat loots ??

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sorry i couldnt help myself.. lol

My ride
Old 10-26-2012, 11:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senadin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tired of writing ads that dont sell?

JerSar!! for a minimum donation, though high donations appreciated, i will write your forum ads brand new!

Why waste time on forums when you could be racking in the xps or teh phat loots ??

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sorry i couldnt help myself.. lol
For a minimum of 500pp I'll write you're perfekt blog or whatever post for almost frEE!!! youll never have too write agin caus'e ill' get it done for you at like almost no charge for real do it.
Old 10-27-2012, 08:41 PM
Aviak

Bump [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-02-2012, 11:24 PM
Large Rat

Used lolondarr's service today to transfer money to another character and it went smoothly, he is very honest with his transfers and insures your money transfer. Definitely came in handy as I just started on p99 and havent played classic in forever.
Old 11-03-2012, 01:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damocles222 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Used lolondarr's service today to transfer money to another character and it went smoothly, he is very honest with his transfers and insures your money transfer. Definitely came in handy as I just started on p99 and havent played classic in forever.
havnt played on p99 in forever, 1 post count, Im sure your 2 plat xfer wasnt at much risk, pretty sure you are the OP

free bump
Old 11-03-2012, 01:40 AM
Large Rat

Hey, it was more than 2pp but I admit it wasn't much and is it an issue if I'm playing again and used a service that worked for me? Also post counts have to start somewhere.
Closed Thread