Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2019, 12:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Clearly, using the other F word didn’t help anything. It just showed people you were mad and then it got you suspended. Poker face.

Forum folks, if someone had petitioned Daale, would GM’s have been able to verify that he had, in fact, stolen the mob from their camp?
I was told in ooc that nothing would be done, that is when Daale started to "needle" and constantly make comments. Can gm's pull up a log of this entire conversation and confirm he sniped the rare/named mob from a full party at that camp for over 7 hours?

I was told before that screenshots are not valid proof. But staff just showed me a cropped cell phone image of someone with just the part where I called Daale a Faggot.

Yet when I had a high lvl 60 player on blue, do the same shit I sent in multiple clear screenshots and I was told this isn't valid evidence and that I would need video proof.

So many hoops and so many people able to skate through and do whatever they want. If my actions were not correct why would I behave in such a mannor randomly without something triggering it?
Old 11-25-2019, 12:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by silo32 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
moral of the story is if you are 45+ you can do whatever you want to low lvl groups, incite them to fight back and you can get then suspended for a week.

fucking clown ass shit
Dude that's not true at all..... Listen to the rage you spew.. Imagine being a guide and having to help you man.. You look like a jerk, and you're being one..
Old 11-25-2019, 12:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
-First off, Quadruple posting out of anger right out the gate isn't a good start.

-2nd, I definitely judge you as person for shouting out words like that in game or anywhere.. How old your are you man? It's 2019.. You still just toss those words around?

-3rd, When you handle situations in life like this, no matter if you were done wrong or not, you look like the asshole.
clearly its ok for a lvl 45 enchanter to walk through a low lvl camp snipe a rare mob and then taunt them in ooc with no repercussion

if you wanna get all "real life on me"

what do you think would happen if you walked up to my car opened the door and took something out of it? Then you gloat bout it tell me nothing I can do, you think im gonna stand there and just call you some name?

you got a lot more coming to you besides a few words that wont break bones or sticks
Old 11-25-2019, 12:52 PM
Planar Protector

It’s easier to document chat than a stolen mob, I fear.

I hope you’ll at least try to petition for stuff like this. If it fails, a nice RnF post with screenshots will get you some delicious name-and-shame action.
Old 11-25-2019, 12:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude that's not true at all..... Listen to the rage you spew.. Imagine being a guide and having to help you man.. You look like a jerk, and you're being one..
facts are

high lvl player runs through camp, steals a mob, kills it, loots the rare
the camp was being occupied by 6 players for many hours and were actively engaging in said mob.

high lvl player strong arms mob, gloats in global that if you doint join his guild you wont get any loot

other players call him out

I drop the F word

I catch a 7 day suspension

fucking clown ass world
Old 11-25-2019, 12:54 PM
Banned

Reported
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by silo32 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
clearly its ok for a lvl 45 enchanter to walk through a low lvl camp snipe a rare mob and then taunt them in ooc with no repercussion

if you wanna get all "real life on me"

what do you think would happen if you walked up to my car opened the door and took something out of it? Then you gloat bout it tell me nothing I can do, you think im gonna stand there and just call you some name?

you got a lot more coming to you besides a few words that wont break bones or sticks
Wouldn’t this get you RL-banned for assault? The thing to do is petition an RL GM, as I believe they are called, using /911. Only they have the authority to administer beatings.
Sarnak

Quote:
shhhhhh
Old 11-25-2019, 12:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Can you check the petition, you just suspended me for 99% posting here but you wont return my petition request for a reason or a length of time.

My posting days are over.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quit crying
Old 11-25-2019, 01:07 PM
Planar Protector

I’m not teasing you, btw!! But I think you answered your own question.

Quote:
If an entire group is camping a location with a rare mob in said camp.

While another high lvl player shows up and kills the mob loots the item from the party. How do you confirm that high level player did any of those actions?

How would staff investigate or prove anything happened outside of a snippet of a screenshot?
Closed Thread