Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2019, 05:21 PM
Banned

did a 20 hour guise, a 26 hour jboot and a 34 hour rubi bp. Get tough, or get out.

Harsh words but its the only way we are going to get through to you guys, This is everquest, the sockers always win. You know how many people have walked into legacy camps with no food, no water, stayed for 6 hours and left? more then the red population at its peak.

Just... don't go if you cant do 30 hour camps.
Old 12-04-2019, 05:29 PM
Planar Protector

Leave the poop sock camps to the retirees/no lifers.
Old 12-04-2019, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

I linked to a bug report where they supposedly increased the drop rate.

If you think the drop rate is wrong go find evidence and post a bug report. That's how you get things fixed. Not by complaining to other autists about how you haven't left your computer desk for days.
Old 12-04-2019, 05:37 PM
Fire Giant

God bless the neckbeards who define toughness by "ability to sit in a chair looking at the wall in a game for literal days in a row without succumbing to diabetes"
Old 12-04-2019, 05:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagglebaron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol is that a joke? Were you around during the earlier years of the project? Things are downright peachy compared to back then.
Sorry i should not only answer your question but clarify..

A.) No, not a joke to me.
B.) No i wasn't around from the start, I started in 2016.

But to clarify- Definitely my opinion, and just my own opinion. This era in my 3.5 years is currently the least fun. I mean, yeah Yendor may be right haha, i may be falling from cloud of positivity! Have a bit more faith tho in me tho peeps!

-Maybe that has to do with all the new drama on green?
-Maybe it has to do with my experience so far on green?
-Maybe it just has to do with my core group on blue being dispersed through a few servers?

That being said- It's always healthy to know when it's time to move on. And as i slowly turn into one of these "dont play anymore but post daily" people. I know it's time to move on. So in case i go MIA for who knows how long!?

Ya'll take care. Keep on rockin in the free world, and Doot Doola Doot Doo.............
Old 12-04-2019, 05:41 PM
Fire Giant

Sitting is the new smoking. Watch those precious minutes disappear! In Project 1999 manastone clicks you!
Old 12-04-2019, 05:43 PM
Fire Giant

Do you think these camps (guise in particular) will only continue to get worst? Or will the list be better as time goes by and closer to May.
Old 12-04-2019, 05:51 PM
Fire Giant

far worse with time.

Many of us leveling 35 mules just for this crap since they've made the lockout not work.

reeeee autism
Old 12-04-2019, 05:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octopath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you think these camps (guise in particular) will only continue to get worst? Or will the list be better as time goes by and closer to May.
Obviously worse as more people reach the list level minimum and see the calendar days ticking away until legacy item removal.

You haven't seen anything... wait til you see the last few weeks of opportunity to get these items. You'd think people's rent/mortgage depended on them getting an item you do not need to play the game, even at the highest levels.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 12-04-2019, 05:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollhide [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
God bless the neckbeards who define toughness by "ability to sit in a chair looking at the wall in a game for literal days in a row without succumbing to diabetes"
These neckbeards are obviously cheating, letting other people on their account or screen sharing or whatever. That or they're abusing something like Adderall to not sleep. In any case, it's still absolutely pathetic.
Closed Thread