Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will Trump Leave On His own?
Yes 41 36.28%
No 72 63.72%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2020, 07:36 PM
Planar Protector

Haha I just replied to one of those for ya. I was hoping you had a question about the origin of life and the reason for our existence, I know more about that than I do XML code.

hehe
Old 11-21-2020, 07:37 PM
Planar Protector

thx!
Old 11-21-2020, 07:45 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, and you're asserting that the USPS board being all republican is somehow pertinent to the concern that their incompetence threatens the integrity of a US presidential election, which is kind of an important thing.

Their board is all republicans, yet trump was.... criticizing them. Hmm.
You've got to give it to him, Trump is really, really effective at manipulating some people.
Old 11-21-2020, 08:03 PM
Fire Giant

I'm the best President this country has ever had. The absolute best, I've seen none do better, not even Lincoln And I plan to keep it this way four more years. The best years for America.

Grab 'em by the pussy.
Old 11-21-2020, 08:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you dont think there was an organized democratic vote puff where joe biden ballots were run through machines multiple times and the 273 people that testified in court lied?
That doesn't answer my questions at all. And no. I don't think there was any impropriety from the side you're thinking of. The only actual voter fraud was on the republican side as people documented themselves voting twice for Trump. There was significant voter suppression and election fraud from team red as well. Hope that helps. Please seek professional help and lay off the conspiracy theories and angry echo chambers. Maybe camp a guardian robe instead?
Old 11-21-2020, 08:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnabusCollins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm the best President this country has ever had. The absolute best, I've seen none do better, not even Lincoln And I plan to keep it this way four more years. The best years for America.

Grab 'em by the pussy.
no you're not
Old 11-21-2020, 08:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha I just replied to one of those for ya. I was hoping you had a question about the origin of life and the reason for our existence, I know more about that than I do XML code.

hehe
Humans are genetically engineered, earth is an ant farm and we were brought here along with all animals and fish, only thing here was plants.

They are watching, hope this helps.
Old 11-21-2020, 08:20 PM
Fire Giant

Why would the right hand of the Devil cheat to defeat his left hand? The point of this thread is moot. They're, quite literally, ALL Illuminati.
Old 11-21-2020, 08:21 PM
Banned

No such thing as god or devil, religion is a joke as well, hope this helps you were made in a petrie dish
Old 11-21-2020, 08:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No such thing as god or devil, religion is a joke as well, hope this helps you were made in a petrie dish
That's untrue. Only a few understand the depth of their organization and capability. You're not one of them.
Closed Thread