Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2020, 08:53 AM
Sarnak

Furor must donate a lot to avoid a permaban for this
Old 11-26-2020, 10:37 AM
Banned

Furoars be like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_x6QmuJdms

Wait, is Furoars Shaggy?? This explains a lot.
Old 11-26-2020, 10:40 AM
Planar Protector

They were actually planning on announcing the forgiveness of all persons permabanned for boxing you guys just didn't give them a chance

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 11-26-2020, 10:43 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pogs4ever [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
didnt furoar get fte on statue last night on a racer bot?
What, is't Furoar suspended ?
Old 11-26-2020, 11:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*insert obligatory non toxic comment here*
Happy Thanksgiving.
Old 11-26-2020, 11:23 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RnF done right
Old 11-26-2020, 12:11 PM
Planar Protector

Very hard time of year
Old 11-26-2020, 12:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasterol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol amazing how people are overlooking that the fact he logged onto another guilds bot to train them ? AG/Freedom talking about Riots greed for pixels ..lol when Riot offered to split the dragons that morning.....the greed is so bad in AG/Freedom they overlook the rules they break to win and to destroy Riot...rofl
Why did Riot offer to split the dragons again? Oh yea, it's because after 4.5 hours of raiding AG/F finally gets a clean engage and a Riot member trains mobs into their fight.. even after AG/F went to the opposite side of the zone to avoid Riot and their multiple wipes.
What Furoar did was obviously wrong, but Jesus after dealing with Riot's "holier than thou" attitude and having 40 people spend their night raiding only for it to be ruined by greedy ass Riot not conceding a mob after they clearly trained another guild, it's easy to see why he snapped. He made a mistake and knows he did wrong, not one person supported that behavior or knew it was coming. He was punished immediately with a ban of almost two months and his guild raid suspended for a week.
Also lol at all these people concerned about two boxing. Here is a conversation with Riot leader Unicity back in May 2019 when the guild formed talking about how one of the new members from Infernus proudly admits to two boxing. That member is still an active member of Riot to this day and currently has 3530dkp. Happy to send screenshots over discord I don't post on the forums much no clue what I'm doing here, here is a copy/paste of the convo

Planarity05/26/2019
hinhin telling me proudly that he can 2-box:
Satisfiability -> Duoer: do you have a wc cap?
Duoer -> Satisfiability: not
Duoer -> Satisfiability: Balabala two box
Duoer -> Satisfiability: me can two box
after a freak train that brought like 30 juggs and shrooms into the lair, wiping us after we killed trak:
Elizabetholsen tells the group, 'CH not landing on time, to muchs'
gangantw on a server reboot:
login sever down i cant going GAME
next time invite i have 24 hours no sleep now when tark pop i was fall in keybord
Kabull05/26/2019
Dude lol
That’s great
Hinhin preeetty bad must say :laughing:
Planarity05/26/2019
oh he's the worst

Time to get off your high horses and realize that Riot is not morally superior to anyone else. They talk shit about Infernus members and allowed them into Riot because they knew they could gain an advantage late at night using players who box. Tons of guilds at the top have done shady shit like that to get ahead because they are so addicted to this game all they can think about is pixels, it's really sad. Arcler has earned more dkp and has a higher RA than anyone in the history of this game by a LONG shot, bordering an impossible amount even without a job or life. Complete control over their discord, website, dkp entry and management. Some people at the top are such sick human beings and will go to whatever lengths possible to get what they want including but not limited to boxing, botting, using scripts, stealing dkp, lying, using others like tools, and treating them like objects. Whatever it takes to maintain control and power over others in a 21 year old elf simulator. Fucking pathetic. Pretty much the exact opposite of what Core was meant to be, guilds like that are gone from this server during the current meta we play in. Merging with Paradigm Shift/Europa/Infernus/Kittens raiders/Anonymous/Clue/whoever else was the biggest mistake that happened on this server.

Won't be checking back much because god damn, RnF is a sad place to be, feel free to discuss amongst yourselves about this. Just felt people should get a glimpse into the high end raid scene so you all can realize how incredibly greedy some people at the top are who play here and the lengths they will go to get what they want. God damn addiction at it's worst. Quake the server repeatedly and let the neckbeards burn themselves out and maybe we'll have a healthier place, or a lot of deaths due to people raiding for 48+ hours straight who knows
Old 11-26-2020, 12:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caball [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why did Riot offer to split the dragons again? Oh yea, it's because after 4.5 hours of raiding AG/F finally gets a clean engage and a Riot member trains mobs into their fight.. even after AG/F went to the opposite side of the zone to avoid Riot and their multiple wipes.
What Furoar did was obviously wrong, but Jesus after dealing with Riot's "holier than thou" attitude and having 40 people spend their night raiding only for it to be ruined by greedy ass Riot not conceding a mob after they clearly trained another guild, it's easy to see why he snapped. He made a mistake and knows he did wrong, not one person supported that behavior or knew it was coming. He was punished immediately with a ban of almost two months and his guild raid suspended for a week.
Also lol at all these people concerned about two boxing. Here is a conversation with Riot leader Unicity back in May 2019 when the guild formed talking about how one of the new members from Infernus proudly admits to two boxing. That member is still an active member of Riot to this day and currently has 3530dkp. Happy to send screenshots over discord I don't post on the forums much no clue what I'm doing here, here is a copy/paste of the convo

Planarity05/26/2019
hinhin telling me proudly that he can 2-box:
Satisfiability -> Duoer: do you have a wc cap?
Duoer -> Satisfiability: not
Duoer -> Satisfiability: Balabala two box
Duoer -> Satisfiability: me can two box
after a freak train that brought like 30 juggs and shrooms into the lair, wiping us after we killed trak:
Elizabetholsen tells the group, 'CH not landing on time, to muchs'
gangantw on a server reboot:
login sever down i cant going GAME
next time invite i have 24 hours no sleep now when tark pop i was fall in keybord
Kabull05/26/2019
Dude lol
That’s great
Hinhin preeetty bad must say :laughing:
Planarity05/26/2019
oh he's the worst

Time to get off your high horses and realize that Riot is not morally superior to anyone else. They talk shit about Infernus members and allowed them into Riot because they knew they could gain an advantage late at night using players who box. Tons of guilds at the top have done shady shit like that to get ahead because they are so addicted to this game all they can think about is pixels, it's really sad. Arcler has earned more dkp and has a higher RA than anyone in the history of this game by a LONG shot, bordering an impossible amount even without a job or life. Complete control over their discord, website, dkp entry and management. Some people at the top are such sick human beings and will go to whatever lengths possible to get what they want including but not limited to boxing, botting, using scripts, stealing dkp, lying, using others like tools, and treating them like objects. Whatever it takes to maintain control and power over others in a 21 year old elf simulator. Fucking pathetic. Pretty much the exact opposite of what Core was meant to be, guilds like that are gone from this server during the current meta we play in. Merging with Paradigm Shift/Europa/Infernus/Kittens raiders/Anonymous/Clue/whoever else was the biggest mistake that happened on this server.

Won't be checking back much because god damn, RnF is a sad place to be, feel free to discuss amongst yourselves about this. Just felt people should get a glimpse into the high end raid scene so you all can realize how incredibly greedy some people at the top are who play here and the lengths they will go to get what they want. God damn addiction at it's worst. Quake the server repeatedly and let the neckbeards burn themselves out and maybe we'll have a healthier place, or a lot of deaths due to people raiding for 48+ hours straight who knows
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-26-2020, 12:35 PM
Kobold

Why isnt Kabull in Riot anymore?

Oh right
Closed Thread