Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will Trump Leave On His own?
Yes 41 36.28%
No 72 63.72%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2020, 12:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I used to RP nutty to spice this place up

now I'm like =O
woke
Old 11-26-2020, 12:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<lot of Bullshit I wont repeat>
Get some life you stupid sick fuck. I am done with you

I dont even know why I joined this topic. Cant take most people here serioius anyway.

To the sane people here (no matter what your political or religion view is) much fun and a happy thanksgiving
Old 11-26-2020, 12:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I dont even know why I joined this topic. Cant take most people here serioius anyway.

To the sane people here (no matter what your political or religion view is) much fun and a happy thanksgiving
Move along soft belly, enjoy your Turkey.
Old 11-26-2020, 01:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
biden will be impeached quickly for his hunter biden dirty deals

the big guy going to the big house

get ready for kamalas big mouth for 4 years
In what reality? Who is going to impeach him?
Old 11-26-2020, 01:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Oh did I touch a nerve, Nazi? It's ok, let's burn bibles together.

Despite being morbidly obese, we can stage a hunger strike in protest of Thanksgiving.

Fuck you.

Nazi

"Happy Thanksgiving"....
From a fucking euro-Nazi who just spent the last several pages bashing the fucking custom.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 11-26-2020 at 01:36 PM..
Old 11-26-2020, 02:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you want to call it a Fairy Tale that’s fine. Fairy Tales hold truths across time. The Bible is made up of actual people. You’re over simplification of The Bible is a mistake. If you examined the book as an adult without the slant that this is being sold as scientific fact you would find much value in its stories. You’ve likely replaced the tenants of Religion with the idea that rationality and science will lead you to happiness. Good luck
I did read some of it at school and it just isn't that good a story. Even compared to other similar fairy tales like those of the Norse or Egyptian gods it is particularly bland.

I'd much rather read a good story than that puerile crap... Some Proust, Yasunari Kawabata, Camus, Gogol, Mishima, Dostoevsky for instance.
Twerp - Ogre Shaman
Numpty - Halfling Warrior
Tosser - Gnome Enchanter
Old 11-26-2020, 02:09 PM
Banned

I would boot your ass out of my house, despite the protest of the women, if you brought this insolent and weasely conniving bullshit into my house on Thanksgiving and tell you to go solicit "the greater good" for a fucking meal for Thanksgiving, you ungrateful coddled piece of shit
Old 11-26-2020, 02:11 PM
Sarnak

Most of the world don't give a shit about you celebrating killing all the native people or whatever you are eating turkey for anyway. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Twerp - Ogre Shaman
Numpty - Halfling Warrior
Tosser - Gnome Enchanter
Old 11-26-2020, 02:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by theaetatus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most of the world don't give a shit about you celebrating killing all the native people or whatever you are eating turkey for anyway. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The aztecs deserved to be exterminated. They literally practiced cannibalism over any tribe they came across.

The Mayans performed live human sacrifice.

They weren't some fucking noble tribe of peace loving people. You're fucking stupid as shit.
Old 11-26-2020, 02:25 PM
Planar Protector

I'm thankful for Gwaihir's unhinged rants on this beautiful Thanksgiving morning.
Closed Thread