Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2011, 10:52 PM
Planar Protector

Seriously, learn to use a macro button that tells the zone you are training, such a dick move not to call train when you cause a 15 mob train from the deepest parts of the zone.
Old 07-05-2011, 11:12 PM
Kobold

i <3 taken jst wish they wld <3 me back [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-05-2011, 11:14 PM
Banned

Everyone hates uthgaard and uthgaard hates everyone. No favoritism here, move on folks.
Old 07-05-2011, 11:22 PM
Kobold

Uthgaard just hates you and doesnt afraid of anything.
Old 07-05-2011, 11:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocDoom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Really? I mean Uthgaard are you so biased as to fan the flames of a person targeting 1 guild?

I accuse you of being in TMO or TR because of the obvious favoritism you have with said guilds.

Now 1 group in Freeti from Taken has a issue with 1 person training our own group and unfortunately the zone in the process and you are like a Fly on shit to chime in. How sad your existence must be.

Here is some small advice be the good GM you are and go force pop something for TMA and TR to kill.

Shaere as always was neck deep in tells from people pissed and the guild made good or tried to make good on ressing as many people as possible. How about taking a minute to see what is going on rather then coming here and being a tool only adding insult to injury.

As for Taken not being able to control Freeti if it wasnt for the crap pathing bugs in almost every zone in the game I am most certain the train would have been averted. However someone who has been AFK for the last several weeks was unaware of the fact that the Bats in the Lava tube like the path in a shit stupid manner and yes he sadly trained much of the zone on his own group and guild.

This should not be representative of every member of Taken or the leadership.
Just saying....

My 2cp Enjoy
The internal turmoil that goes inside Uthgaard's head every time TMA and TR fight for trak.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Plz-bhcHryc
Old 07-05-2011, 11:29 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocDoom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Really? I mean Uthgaard are you so biased as to fan the flames of a person targeting 1 guild?

I accuse you of being in TMO or TR because of the obvious favoritism you have with said guilds.
My 2cp Enjoy
He just suspended Vampyro (From TMO) last night, how is that favoritism again?

Uth is just a straight shooter with upper-management written all over him.
Old 07-05-2011, 11:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Now 1 group in Freeti from Taken has a issue with 1 person training our own group and unfortunately the zone in the process and you are like a Fly on shit to chime in. How sad your existence must be.

Here is some small advice be the good GM you are and go force pop something for TMA and TR to kill.

Shaere as always was neck deep in tells from people pissed and the guild made good or tried to make good on ressing as many people as possible. How about taking a minute to see what is going on rather then coming here and being a tool only adding insult to injury.

As for Taken not being able to control Freeti if it wasnt for the crap pathing bugs in almost every zone in the game I am most certain the train would have been averted. However someone who has been AFK for the last several weeks was unaware of the fact that the Bats in the Lava tube like the path in a shit stupid manner and yes he sadly trained much of the zone on his own group and guild.

This should not be representative of every member of Taken or the leadership.
Just saying....

My 2cp Enjoy
You caught me I am Uthgaard.
Old 07-05-2011, 11:37 PM
Planar Protector

GM's favor TMO so much that they suspended the leader on Kunark release night for trying to get aggro back on the NPC that sold the port spells to stop faggots from training it away / killing it.
Old 07-05-2011, 11:39 PM
Fire Giant

I enclosed a screenshot so you can see what I am talking about. You sent me a tell telling me to call my trains and I attempted to explain what happened. The original train was by our cleric yes, and then it just kept chaining all over the zone. I had people trying to get out as the train went back and aggroed new people, and there were FD classes not zoning or /q to clear aggro, and kept standing and bringing the train back near the zone line. Bakka was dragged but left far enough out so when he got ressed it aggroed kobolds. Which happened just as the train came back nearby and chain aggro brought it in. He died, then it went for others near zone in, and you died.

You asked me if I was illiterate, and I made a comment about talking to TR. That remark was due to the countless times I have tried to engage in dialogue at a camp dispute or raid dispute and I was rendered impotent in reasoning by what accounted to rubber/superglue arguments. Then when I ended the pointless discussion with goodbye, you made a remark about Taken and myself. At that point you were ignored and I was told you continued to carry on in say. I told them to not respond to you and ignore your behavior.

Rather then take a few minutes to think or calm down in the age of instant interaction and social media you hit send on your twitter immediately and here we are. The first thing to do when you encounter a problem is not to immediately post in RnF. Perhaps if I had insulted your mother and trained the zone 15 times and laughed at you for hours it would be warranted.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And here is my Train hot key, people know if I see a train or train.

Old 07-05-2011, 11:43 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by h0tr0d (shaere) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I enclosed a screenshot so you can see what I am talking about. You sent me a tell telling me to call my trains and I attempted to explain what happened. The original train was by our cleric yes, and then it just kept chaining all over the zone. I had people trying to get out as the train went back and aggroed new people, and there were FD classes not zoning or /q to clear aggro, and kept standing and bringing the train back near the zone line. Bakka was dragged but left far enough out so when he got ressed it aggroed kobolds. Which happened just as the train came back nearby and chain aggro brought it in. He died, then it went for others near zone in, and you died.

You asked me if I was illiterate, and I made a comment about talking to TR. That remark was due to the countless times I have tried to engage in dialogue at a camp dispute or raid dispute and I was rendered impotent in reasoning by what accounted to rubber/superglue arguments. Then when I ended the pointless discussion with goodbye, you made a remark about Taken and myself. At that point you were ignored and I was told you continued to carry on in say. I told them to not respond to you and ignore your behavior.

Rather then take a few minutes to think or calm down in the age of instant interaction and social media you hit send on your twitter immediately and here we are. The first thing to do when you encounter a problem is not to immediately post in RnF. Perhaps if I had insulted your mother and trained the zone 15 times and laughed at you for hours it would be warranted.

And here is my Train hot key, people know if I see a train or train.

tldr but i see my name in ur SS [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread