Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2019, 12:07 AM
Sarnak

Default or Trade Scimitar of the Mistwalker

Current Offer: 250k (in plat+trade)

As wiki suggests, it may be 1 of 4 on server. I fully acknowledge that this weapon has been nerfed to hell. It is mainly a collector's item at this point in the timeline.

Scimitar of the Mistwalker

MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM
Slot: PRIMARY SECONDARY
Skill: 1H Slashing Atk Delay: 25
DMG: 10
Effect: Mistwalker (Combat, Casting Time: Instant) at Level 50
WT: 2.5 Size: MEDIUM
Class: RNG DRU
Race: ALL

After some time testing here are some findings...
  • Mistwalker is a level 49 pet that looks like a shaman wolf pet.
  • It hits for a max of 104 damage (confirmed).
  • It will de-spawn after 1 round of combat.
  • Only 1 pet may exist at a time.
  • It will only attack if it or it's master is provoked. Meaning if you summon one during a duel, or if the proc swing is the killing blow on the enemy NPC, the wolf will stay active until the next fight.

Please PM, reply here or PST in game on Silenthill or Madworld. Happy bidding!
Last edited by Quiksilver; 05-20-2019 at 12:13 AM.. Reason: Omitted contact info
Old 05-20-2019, 03:52 PM
Sarnak

^
Old 05-20-2019, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

So it’s potentially only a 104 dmg proc? Am I reading that right? Or are you saying it’ll attack until the current mob is dead.
Old 05-20-2019, 04:28 PM
Banned

This weapon is pretty neat haha.. After investigating a bit.. First off, this was a classic item, so it's proc was actually pretty dang sweet.. Better fit for a ranger who stacks a bit of dex, than for a druid who would have no real reason to be swinging swords after the newb phase of his life..

Anyways, it appears it's just 1 round of attack (not the duration of 1 monster kill) and then despawns. But imagine in classic times where cap was level 50, and you proc'd this wolf that double'd for 104? That's pretty sweet. Not only that but it's not just some spell effect, a wolf get's proc'd!! (Level 50 Proc)

I read that it only has 1hp, but i don't think the hp will ever matter since it's just a proc, it would all be instant..

Super duper cool weapon man!!
Old 05-20-2019, 04:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This weapon is pretty neat haha.. After investigating a bit.. First off, this was a classic item, so it's proc was actually pretty dang sweet.. Better fit for a ranger who stacks a bit of dex, than for a druid who would have no real reason to be swinging swords after the newb phase of his life..

Anyways, it appears it's just 1 round of attack (not the duration of 1 monster kill) and then despawns. But imagine in classic times where cap was level 50, and you proc'd this wolf that double'd for 104? That's pretty sweet. Not only that but it's not just some spell effect, a wolf get's proc'd!! (Level 50 Proc)

I read that it only has 1hp, but i don't think the hp will ever matter since it's just a proc, it would all be instant..

Super duper cool weapon man!!
It was even crazier on Classic. The mob stayed up as long as you kept it alive. Rangers like Zilo who had it would have the most dps in a raid because their dog was up the entire raid. They eventually nerfed it
Old 05-20-2019, 04:57 PM
Banned

I was reading that the proc was quadding at some point in the timeline.. That's nuts man!!!
Old 05-20-2019, 07:36 PM
Sarnak

if you could reclaim energy the pet that could be very useful.. proc on duel and use as spare mana
Old 05-20-2019, 09:38 PM
Sarnak

Just a tip - I also read on your 69th proc the companion is actually a baby spore-king that spreads an AOE regrowth spell = 120hp per tick to all allys. (This has yet to be nerfed)
Old 05-21-2019, 01:04 PM
Sarnak

Bump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plowyabeastlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So it’s potentially only a 104 dmg proc? Am I reading that right? Or are you saying it’ll attack until the current mob is dead.
Yes, the proc is only a temporary wolf pet that will attack for 104 x 2 (plus bash/kick dmg) then despawn. It will not attack unless provoked or if the wielder presses the attack button on the pet window.
Old 05-22-2019, 07:35 PM
Sarnak

^
Closed Thread