Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2021, 11:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The best chill way to raise Cab and also FV factions is to camp the Courier in LoIO and kill any goblin and bandit you see. There's a ton of them, you'll get your faction and some 4k rings to sell.
Have you done this camp? You miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight get a ring.
Old 06-24-2021, 01:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tewaz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you done this camp? You miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight get a ring.
Oh yeah got rings. The right way for this camp is not to look for the ring or worry about the faction. Just chill and kill and think of everything as a bonus.

Yeah if you go looking for that ring specifically you will lose your mind just like sgt barnes would in leavenworth if he stabbed charlie sheen in that bunker.
Old 06-25-2021, 07:33 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadkins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I just discovered this area in SoNH, in a cave and very close to the Trakanon's Teeth zoneline, where there are about 9 Iksar Exiles just standing around. I could be wrong but this seems like the highest concentration of them. Since they are higher level I'm reconsidering my tactic, and I might leave until I hit 49 and can Supernova them all.

So far the biggest camp of bandits is 9, anyone know of a place that beats that? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On Blue I used this camp for my HalfElf Bard.
Killed these till i was not KOS to Trooper, then it was just a simple task of farming and turning in 10,000 bone chips [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Good Luck.
Closed Thread