Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2021, 06:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A hobby or not, taking 6+ months to fix gating mobs is too long. Right now, merchants assisting guards is a big problem. Identify the Telin DB fix for this and roll it back. It shouldn't take another 6 months.
You could have volunteered to do it. I blame you.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXX Dung

Old 05-08-2021, 06:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So how long have you been in the private server scene, Not as a player?
Across all mmorpgs. Please enlighten us. how many years.
I mean that is going to take time and commitment man.. Am I held to some form of standards here? Do you have any paperwork I need to sign first there?
Old 05-08-2021, 07:20 PM
Planar Protector

Run of the mill mage pets certainly seem to have taken a hit. In rudimentary testing mine seem to all hit mid/high 50’s. Logically this doesn’t make much sense if EoT is still hitting for low 60’s with the intrinsic benefits (of the pet and the class). One would think an earth pet of the same level would hit at least for the same.

As for elf lawyering this is all I can find. It’s from 05 though.

https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/...tml?spell=1675

I’ll dig though patch history but like these days back then they were quite vague as to the changes. Likewise the player’s didn’t offer tangible feedback. I hope this will get tweaked a bit if not fixed. At least if the GM’s didn’t foresee this type of drop in performance.

The bump from a focused 49 to a 57+ per really doesn’t seem like it matters anymore. I guess If unchanged I’ll use DDD again at least. So long as the DS isn’t removed in future patches...
Old 05-08-2021, 08:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We have been waiting for the druid tracking fix for months now. Not just a couple days.
Old 05-08-2021, 10:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldordragonslayer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn’t see Druid track as a fix in the notes or did I miss it?
LOL
Old 05-08-2021, 10:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by negolin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
will it ever go above a skill of 10???
It actually will go down to 0 with Velious
Old 05-08-2021, 10:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDFriend99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You don't get your increase to 100 until velious release Aug 4
NOT Classic
Old 05-09-2021, 07:17 AM
Planar Protector

I'll believe the "it's just a hobby bro" crowd after they post how much money they've made in donations over the years.
Old 05-09-2021, 07:34 AM
Orc

I just want to thank the people behind P99 who work hard to give us all FREE as close to classic as possible EVERQUEST experience. The vast majority of players are grateful and understand patches don't always go to plan.
Old 05-09-2021, 10:00 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice Bro, here's an idea: Make your own Server and support it for years, then you might have enough credibility for someone to give a shit about your opinion.

And if you did do it you wouldn't be dumb enough to sell yourself that short would you?

It was obviously a Balancing thing, sorry you people got shafted.

Merchants use to assist too! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] *TILTING*
No Offense to anyone but, if Fixing Mage Pets (If you call it a fix) 11 years after P99's induction to Emulated play, we may be in for a long wait for it to be (Unfixed) among the many other *Fixes* ...lol

Catchyall in 2032!
Closed Thread