Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2018, 08:29 AM
Fire Giant

Default Last night

I find it disgusting that the premier raiding guild of the server would stay awake till 6am parking split wurms in PDs lair to avoid pvp and cause intentional exp loss! I mean you just have been super tired when you got to work that morning [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. You guys are sick fucks. Anyone know what time pd spawns?
Old 04-25-2018, 08:39 AM
Fire Giant

Grixsucks is a sick fuck but still would play elf quest with him. Tune I hope you get bit by a "cop dog"
Old 04-25-2018, 08:59 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

why doesnt apex park like 6 buffed people in sky ahead of time to kill all the people that they know will run away?
Old 04-25-2018, 10:20 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malory Archer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why doesnt apex park like 6 buffed people in sky ahead of time to kill all the people that they know will run away?
Apex does not actively seek pvp. If you think sitting at the boat with 20 players waiting till you have 40 to attack a group of 16 is seeking pvp. You need help. Instead they broke the rules again and parked split wurms in pds lair to cause experience loss. I'm so upset my level 49 vp cleric died and is now 48
Old 04-25-2018, 10:54 AM
Sarnak

That’s not entirely true they did seek some PvP in PoM last night but got dunked on. Blowing pots? Doesn’t matter hail Zjil’s corpse.
Tried to get immersed in Velious but quickly got burnt out by there being no challenge, the intensive raid schedule and pressure to be 100% or close to it with RA. In Nihilum, having 70% RA + meant you were a neckbeard, in Empire, 70% was the equivalent of being inactive status.
Old 04-25-2018, 10:57 AM
Planar Protector

jesus outer , how many posts u gonna make?

you rustled dude?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malory Archer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1) the fight is not in sky, fight is in vp
2) we do not care about ganking fleeing cowards
3) the edge of the island is 5 seconds away with jboots
Old 04-25-2018, 11:15 AM
Banned

all wrong ^ dude above me is prolly the biggest pussy i've ever seen. even bluebies are more red than you.

1) apex can't function like that malory cuz they're all betas who only swarm people with numbers
2) LOL ive seen you dumbfucks disc and chase the level 46 eyes around like it was some dam loot pinata. (hint apex doesnt pvp so they will chase a naked thru 10 zones then cry when he gates)
3) apex is mad (4%)

how can a top guild be threated so much by a guild w/o a guild post. some real insecurities going on tune.
Old 04-25-2018, 11:34 AM
Sarnak

You guys should all join the same guild. Kill all the content together for 6 months and get everyone on the server some gear. Twice a month form teams (Have captains and roll for 1rst pick like a draft) and PVP with the express rules of no plugging. You could have a nice server with PVP and PVE.

Instead you all just throw insults at each other and the majority of the server raids with Apex because it isn't as boring as trying to find PVP 90% of the time.
Old 04-25-2018, 11:47 AM
Sarnak

Your server has a low population work together and make it fun for everyone.
Old 04-25-2018, 11:58 AM
Fire Giant

You played with me Tune - and many others have. I don't ever get russtled and am very chill and relax. Just stating the obvious
Closed Thread