Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2018, 01:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't level in CB either, but i like going there to actualy pvp and fight ppl and havine some random fun for an hr b4 my bedtime in rags, because i'm not an insane sicky who levels in the most obscure spot avoiding pvp as much as possible
What? You said you didnt level in cb, but went there to pvp. Then you said you dont level in obscure spots....

Its dumb to level in any zone that's busy. Pvp and pve are to separate games. If you're doing both at once, you're probably getting killed and shitty exp.
Old 08-31-2018, 02:26 PM
Banned

Coming from me and all - this individual (I assure you) needs medication and psychological therapy. I hope xe(?) gets help.
Old 08-31-2018, 02:38 PM
Banned

I won this box by playing for only a few months when it launched like I did in 2003 on live.
Old 08-31-2018, 03:20 PM
Banned

you didn't win anything, you lost at this box and lost HARD At life and your posts reflect that

its time to stop posting
Old 08-31-2018, 03:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I won this box by playing for only a few months when it launched like I did in 2003 on live.
And you're here 8 years later... You won nothing but a broken brain.
Old 09-01-2018, 09:53 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
you were prob killed by crippling hits and a harm touch duo as a child on ur twink rogue with a bloodclaw in 1999

Sorry you feel bad.

Way to exaggerate my claims.
You really should stop posting.
Old 09-01-2018, 09:54 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Besides if you're using rusty weapons and u didn't buy a sharpening stone you are a fucking newb.
Reason number 2389348458 you should probably stop posting, my god.
Old 09-01-2018, 10:13 PM
Banned

You all obviously suck at this game and are emotionally invested in velious pixels.

R.I.P.P.
Old 09-02-2018, 08:53 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
You all obviously suck at this game and are emotionally invested in velious pixels.

R.I.P.P.
How to Win Friends and Influence People
Old 09-03-2018, 10:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
The dream was real in the beginning. Now it is just a sickness. It's like a cancer that eats people alive. How many velious geard toons are you going to make so you can camp items all by yourself with your VPN'd boxxed alt?
it's time you stop posting
Closed Thread