Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2018, 12:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by precilla [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you believe that the cannabis as also known as only for addiction is now can be your alternative medicine? Cannabis now has many benefits that will be good for your health. Cannabis oil is produced by extracting the resin of the female cannabis plant using a solvent. After the resin is dissolved in the solvent, It is evaporated leaving a concentrated extract behind. CBD Oil is a type of oil that contains CBD but does not contain THC which can give you a high efficiency. CBD Oil is from that cannabis flower, However, Cannabis now is proven that can help people to relieve pains or lessen seizure attacks. I have read many articles suggesting that cannabis has a very potent effect when it comes with pain and inflammation like this strain on kylekushman.com/topic/seeds-germination
personally i wouldnt use the Weed, but i am not against if for people trying to improve the quality of their life. That said, i worry about some folks, especially youth, using it solely for recreation. It has long term negative effects that need to be weighed out cautiously. I know people that cant stop using the Weed, and they have told me it is addictive. In my state it is legal for both medicinal and recreational reasons.

I consider myself lucky for never trying it. Some might see that as naive, but i feel it wouldnt have done me much good. I also have never struggled with depression and only minor spouts of anxiety. If i had struggled with these, i would prefer the Weed over a prescription drug.
Old 09-27-2018, 05:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's a bot you absolute dinguses
This has happened multiple times, which I’ve pointed out, and I ended up looking like the crazy one in the thread after 30 serios replies

As already stated, maybe new trolling meta

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 09-27-2018, 05:58 AM
Planar Protector

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by precilla [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you believe that the cannabis as also known as only for addiction is now can be your alternative medicine? Cannabis now has many benefits that will be good for your health. Cannabis oil is produced by extracting the resin of the female cannabis plant using a solvent. After the resin is dissolved in the solvent, It is evaporated leaving a concentrated extract behind. CBD Oil is a type of oil that contains CBD but does not contain THC which can give you a high efficiency. CBD Oil is from that cannabis flower, However, Cannabis now is proven that can help people to relieve pains or lessen seizure attacks. I have read many articles suggesting that cannabis has a very potent effect when it comes with pain and inflammation like this strain on kylekushman.com/topic/seeds-germination
I am millionaire and would want to purchases all of the CBD. Tell me more about exciting offering.
Old 09-27-2018, 07:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Not pain related. But my g.f of 4 years struggles with bi-polar symptom's and depression. I don't always wake up to the same woman i did the day before.. She struggled with addiction growing up, doctors of course put her on pills which make her uncomfortable. One day she decided to set her substance abuse issues and family/friends opinions aside and try smoking, since it was never her choice of stimulants.. After this change, she managed to get herself off her prescribed pills, and now she just puffs. Weed has been a miracle drug for her... Thank you washington state [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-27-2018, 12:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am millionaire and would want to purchases all of the CBD. Tell me more about exciting offering.
34 and 0 dollars

Also pot isn't medine its pot, people smoke it to get high

I smoke pot almost every night, and when I have pain it makes the pain worse

Only benefit pot has is if you have a degenerative nerve disease or suffer from seizures it can help

so out of everyone smoking its like .0001% of people benefitting, rest are suffering from its side effects and it is ruining many people

pot can be very bad
Old 09-27-2018, 12:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schaduwridder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
34 and 0 dollars

Only benefit pot has is if you have a degenerative nerve disease or suffer from seizures it can help

so out of everyone smoking its like .0001% of people benefitting, rest are suffering from its side effects and it is ruining many people

pot can be very bad
Those are 2 great benefits, you're right. And you're also right that most people that say they are "benefitting" from the flower, are actually foolin themselves, they just like the mellow high. And i can't blame them.. You cannot OD, there is no real fear with weed, and you hit a ceiling in terms of how high you get. I will definitely disagree with the rest of your comment. I watch first hand the difference in my girlfriend when she takes a puff. Bi polar symptons are lowered, and she is able to stabalize her feelings and mood. She's able to sleep at night, she's able to eat. And she's off the cocktail of pills her therapist and everybody else prescribes her.
Old 09-27-2018, 12:18 PM
Planar Protector

This article just came out: Does CBD Really Do Anything? (TLDR: Yes for epilepsy, the jury is still out about almost everything else.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not pain related. But my g.f of 4 years struggles with bi-polar symptom's and depression. I don't always wake up to the same woman i did the day before.. She struggled with addiction growing up, doctors of course put her on pills which make her uncomfortable. One day she decided to set her substance abuse issues and family/friends opinions aside and try smoking, since it was never her choice of stimulants.. After this change, she managed to get herself off her prescribed pills, and now she just puffs. Weed has been a miracle drug for her... Thank you washington state [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Those are 2 great benefits, you're right. And you're also right that most people that say they are "benefitting" from the flower, are actually foolin themselves, they just like the mellow high. And i can't blame them.. You cannot OD, there is no real fear with weed, and you hit a ceiling in terms of how high you get. I will definitely disagree with the rest of your comment. I watch first hand the difference in my girlfriend when she takes a puff. Bi polar symptons are lowered, and she is able to stabalize her feelings and mood. She's able to sleep at night, she's able to eat. And she's off the cocktail of pills her therapist and everybody else prescribes her.
So, I'm no psychiatrist, or psychologist, or even a first year psych major, but I happen to know a lot about bipolar. What you describe does not sound like bipolar to me, because pot is not a replacement for Lithium. It might help some, but it's far from a cure (subjectively I think it does help, but I haven't seen any research published that answers the question one way or the other.)

For instance, pot might aid sleep, but it will not cure (or even come close to curing) a manic person's insomnia. I guarantee that if you find some crazy homeless person in a manic phase and smoke him out he will not go to sleep (unless he literally smokes enough to pass out from it).

I'm not saying that anything you said is false, just that maybe whoever diagnosed her got it wrong (psychiatrists don't make accurate diagnoses 100% of the time). Maybe she was taking drugs she didn't need as a result and then weed cured the real issue that the doctors failed to diagnose, allowing her to ditch the drugs and their side effects (which weren't really solving her problem anyway because she wasn't really bipolar).

Don't get me wrong, I <3 weed; all I'm saying is, it doesn't cure bipolar, and it's not exactly super rare for psychiatrists to misdiagnose someone. But it's great that whatever her issue is your girlfriend found a solution for it in pot, especially since the psychiatric establishment failed to help her.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 09-27-2018 at 12:25 PM..
Old 09-27-2018, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schaduwridder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
34 and 0 dollars

pot can be very bad
CBD is a medicine. THC is a recreational drug. Hope this helps.

Also: Getting mixed messages here Mario. I’m about to go to my job in about 30 mins. WHY WONT YOU LOVE ME?
Last edited by Cecily; 09-27-2018 at 12:27 PM..
Old 09-27-2018, 12:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This article just came out: Does CBD Really Do Anything? (TLDR: Yes for epilepsy, the jury is still out about almost everything else.)

So, I'm no psychiatrist, or psychologist, or even a first year psych major, but I happen to know a lot about bipolar. What you describe does not sound like bipolar to me, because pot is not a replacement for Lithium. It might help some, but it's far from a cure (subjectively I think it does help, but I haven't seen any research published that answers the question one way or the other.)

I'm not saying that anything you said is false, just that maybe whoever diagnosed her got it wrong (psychiatrists don't make accurate diagnoses 100% of the time). Maybe she was taking drugs she didn't need as a result and then weed cured the real issue that the doctors failed to diagnose, allowing her to ditch the drugs and their side effects (which weren't really solving her problem anyway because she wasn't really bipolar).

Don't get me wrong, I <3 weed; all I'm saying is, it doesn't cure bipolar, and it's not exactly super rare for psychiatrists to misdiagnose someone. But it's great that whatever her issue is your girlfriend found a solution for it in pot.
Not all patients diagnosed with bipolar disorder are on lithium, or one specific medication to treat it. There are also plenty of medications with off label uses. You're out of your league here bud.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 09-27-2018, 12:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not all patients diagnosed with bipolar disorder are on lithium, or one specific medication to treat it. There are also plenty of medications with off label uses. You're out of your league here bud.
Oh totally, I never meant to suggest that they were, I just used Lithium as an example because it's the most common drug associated with Bipolar.

But that doesn't change my point: pot will not let a manic person get sleep, unless they smoke so much that they pass out (at which point they won't get good sleep). It won't make your speech slow down, or make you not want to max out your credit cards, or remove the fiery fiery passion that accompanies bipolar mania (or even hypomania).

It similarly won't cure depression either. Again, I'm not saying it can't help with bipolar symptoms ... though I'm not saying it can either. What I've seen suggests it can help, but I defer to science and there's not enough published research on the topic to say one way or the other.

I'm just saying if you can drop all your meds and live symptom-free just by smoking pot, you probably (again, I'm not a psychiatrist) didn't have bipolar. It seems much more likely to me that the guy's girlfriend got a bad diagnosis, since there's ample evidence that happens fairly often. The brain is a hard thing to diagnose, and there are plenty of other conditions with overlapping symptoms: even ADHD can be misdiagnosed as bipolar (or vice versa).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 09-27-2018 at 12:41 PM..
Closed Thread