No 14 14.58%
No 45 46.88%
9/11 was an inside boner 37 38.54%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2019, 10:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3r14k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't ever remember a time when an account named ScaringChildren or DinoTriz was ever banned!
Those are four completely different people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 02-12-2019, 10:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Those are four completely different people
It's a common name.

My dad's name is DinoTriz.
Old 02-12-2019, 11:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Forum suspensions / bans
If you are forum suspended, this is not an invitation to make a new account and continue posting. Wait out your suspension before you start posting again. You were suspended for a reason. The staff reserves the right to adjust suspension times accordingly.

If you are forum banned, this is not an invitation to make a new account and continue posting. Instead, do not get banned in the first place.

Multiple forum suspensions can and will result in a permanent forum ban, any new forum accounts will be banned on sight for previous account actions. Multiple forum suspensions / bans can result in in-game account suspensions or bans.

What is this like ban #3? Mods have mercy
This is all total garbage. You can remake accounts as often as you like, none of these new accounts really "fool" the mods. Spyder73 and my various personas have been nuked hard over the years. Sometimes I get wound up like our little pal Lulz and I just cant contain my autism and I need to be put down, I understand this just as our cruel over lords understand this. Just calm down, reroll, and keep the shit posts flowing.
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 02-12-2019, 11:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is all total garbage. You can remake accounts as often as you like, none of these new accounts really "fool" the mods. Spyder73 and my various personas have been nuked hard over the years. Sometimes I get wound up like our little pal Lulz and I just cant contain my autism and I need to be put down, I understand this just as our cruel over lords understand this. Just calm down, reroll, and keep the shit posts flowing.
Closed Thread