Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2019, 07:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Evolution has not stopped on this planet, and you can't choose not to play. The strong and selfish will remain; the losers will be pruned from the gene pool.
You can, in fact, choose not to play. In fact, it saves money and leads to a healthier lifestyle - "Strong and selfish" just proves anti-meat to be more reasonable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 02-10-2019, 07:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh well dang. i got owned. thus ends the shtick.

ill be back! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pretty sure u are still a liberal
Old 02-10-2019, 07:28 PM
Fire Giant

vegan as a concept is kinda cool, but i like red meat too much still.

one thing i never understand, why are vegan recipes always overdesigned to incorporate like seven overpriced ingredients when i could just... eat a potato and be happy
Old 02-10-2019, 07:49 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
one thing i never understand, why are vegan recipes always overdesigned to incorporate like seven overpriced ingredients when i could just... eat a potato and be happy
Because veganism is 100% posing for fun and profit and 0% sensible eating or sensible anything. Much like many other things that are discussed on these forums and talked about in general.
Old 02-10-2019, 07:50 PM
Banned

i ordered a pork chop at a very expensive restaurant while looking quite pretty last night but i still feel entitled to hector yall about meat cause i'll be vegetarian again soon. also if your BMI isn't better than mine i will always win a concentrated engagement on this topic. so don't test it
Old 02-10-2019, 07:51 PM
Banned

Judaism is best.

Didn't Jesus make fish anyway?

Also, I understand the environmental and economic reasons for veganism. That is why mermaid cove will have sustainable aquaculture. Vegan monoculture is just as destructive as our industrial age farming practices. The best option is carefully managing multiple organisms in a harmonious and delicious food chain.

Sentiant life doesn't deserve special privileges. Also most of it wants to kill us even if it shows us affection. It's important to respect the nature of the universe and multiply. If that means genocide and engineering a biome specifically tailored to multiplying us and giving our lives fulfillment. That is what the Lord wants. That is what the spirit wants. That is the purpose of our humanity.
Old 02-10-2019, 07:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i ordered a pork chop at a very expensive restaurant while looking quite pretty last night but i still feel entitled to hector yall about meat cause i'll be vegetarian again soon
Pigs are the spawn of Satan and should be eradicated. That is why pork is ungodly.
Old 02-10-2019, 07:53 PM
Banned

if you are okay with eating meat you should be fine with slavery. you've chosen the law of the sword. now dominate what looks different from you.
Last edited by America; 02-10-2019 at 07:56 PM..
Old 02-10-2019, 07:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
vegan as a concept is kinda cool, but i like red meat too much still.

I don't think they are always overpriced. Bulk beans, lentils, grains are super cheap, and veggies aren't that expensive at all. Bananas are like $1.25 a hand. Fake meat and weird substitutes are where you spend most of your money, but the Gardein variety is fucking bomb and cheaper than real meat.

Quote:

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 02-10-2019, 07:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If that means genocide and engineering a biome specifically tailored to multiplying us and giving our lives fulfillment. That is what the Lord wants. That is what the spirit wants. That is the purpose of our humanity.
pras

Quote:

Closed Thread