Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

View Poll Results: Would you like to see a shared bank on P99 Blue?
Yes 99 66.89%
No 49 33.11%
Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2019, 12:53 AM
Sarnak

Default Shared Bank?

Shared bank on P99 Blue...yes or no? I would love to have a shared bank so I can easily transfer items/plat to my other toons (yes I know it’s not classic but meh). Maybe if this gets enough attention...hmmm...
Old 02-12-2019, 12:56 AM
Banned

whether you'd like to see it or not, it won't happen. it's not classic.
Old 02-12-2019, 01:15 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrobo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
whether you'd like to see it or not, it won't happen. it's not classic.
What he said.
Gavallin Wood Elf Ranger lvl 23 (blue)
Jardahni Human Monk lvl 2 (green)
Old 02-12-2019, 01:18 AM
Fire Giant

moving to resolved
Old 02-12-2019, 01:50 AM
Planar Protector

I'd love shared bank, but it has like 0% chance of happening here.
Old 02-12-2019, 02:45 AM
Planar Protector

Getting scammed in EC tunnel or a bag proofing full of gear on the ground is far more classic than shared banks
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 02-12-2019, 04:55 AM
Kobold

You are delusional to even think that P99 blue is anything like classic. They have already modified and nerfed what they want. You can't have it both ways. Its either the state it was on release, or you modify and nerf and it is no longer classic.

The end.

"Luclin's comin' "

"The only difference between the saint and the sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future."

--Oscar Wilde
Old 02-12-2019, 07:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomacles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are delusional to even think that P99 blue is anything like classic. They have already modified and nerfed what they want. You can't have it both ways. Its either the state it was on release, or you modify and nerf and it is no longer classic.

The end.

"Luclin's comin' "
Please give examples of nerfs away from classicness. Most changes seem to be toward a more classic server.

If you are aware of non-classic elements please gather your evidence and submit them to bug reports.

As far as I am aware the greatest intentional non classic factors are for CSR quality of life. Perhaps there is a shred of hope that shared bank might be enabled to reduce item reimbursement petitions. Seems unlikely, though.

My own opinion is no to shared. I like to view my characters as separate individuals, rather than different faces of me as a player. As such I don't really see 'my wurmslayer' to move around characters as it suits me, rather it is 'my rangers wurmslayer'; if my level 40 warrior wants a wurm slayer he has to go find his own and not steal my rangers.
Old 02-12-2019, 08:21 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please give examples of nerfs away from classicness. Most changes seem to be toward a more classic server.

If you are aware of non-classic elements please gather your evidence and submit them to bug reports.

As far as I am aware the greatest intentional non classic factors are for CSR quality of life. Perhaps there is a shred of hope that shared bank might be enabled to reduce item reimbursement petitions. Seems unlikely, though.

My own opinion is no to shared. I like to view my characters as separate individuals, rather than different faces of me as a player. As such I don't really see 'my wurmslayer' to move around characters as it suits me, rather it is 'my rangers wurmslayer'; if my level 40 warrior wants a wurm slayer he has to go find his own and not steal my rangers.
Item linking
Old 02-12-2019, 08:32 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Most people learned to share in kindergarten.
Closed Thread