Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2019, 12:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ataxio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aaaaand the tormented tradesmen ate our mirror...

So the final step may be bugged [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
crap that sucks, hope you bug reported it.
..and hope you get mirror refunded.
Old 02-14-2019, 12:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ataxio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So the final step may be bugged [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ouchies...
Old 02-14-2019, 12:40 PM
Sarnak

From my experience, the Khukri was the easy part. Took me upwards of 80 hours on live to get the Greenish Metal Shard. From what I understand that was the common roadblock for most people. Khukri, I wouldn't pay more than 10k for.
Old 02-14-2019, 12:53 PM
Planar Protector

Khukri took me 60h,with 16h only for the stone key... Heard similar figures from guildies (one did 13h and a second one 19h on the stone key alone), kuhkri is easy in the sense that a much lower level person can do it but it takes much longer than the last step...
Old 02-14-2019, 02:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

Hmm, what race was the person turning in (assuming you MQ'd because of the "our" statement)?

I'm wondering if the devs tested it only using an Iksar, and forgot to change the faction of the tradesman to indifferent to all races.

In any case, let us know what you find out on this!
Old 02-14-2019, 05:14 PM
Aviak

P much had to MQ it due to the nature of Drucilla RN. But I have a feeling the tradesman is donked up. The sarnak are supposed to attack him yet they don't. The tradesman was indifferent to non-iksar races tho, he just str8 up ate the mirror and did nothing.

My friend with the mirror filed a petition and I'm trying to rattle some cages. Hopefully I can figure something out soon :0
Old 02-14-2019, 05:18 PM
Sarnak

How long did it take to get the shard after I logged?
Old 02-14-2019, 05:23 PM
Aviak

Maybe 4 more spawns. Total of 10 or so Acolytes. At the same time I was able to aquire a book and flipped out.

By far tho the absolute worst past about this quest has been the 7th step for the khukri. From what i've been able to gather through talking to other SKs I was the most unlucky person. Took me 7 days, about 10 hours per day just to get the key to drop in droga. So this was a walk in the park compared to that. Granted that was before some changes were made to the spawns in droga :|

For now i'm gonna live in Dalnir, as I always kinda did anyways. It's destroying my soul to have a Greenmist sword in my bag in pieces unable to be assembled.
Old 02-14-2019, 06:43 PM
Kobold

Seconded. Stone key in Droga is a joke.
I can't even count the number of documentaries i got through sitting in that jail.

Though with all of the heat in HS now, i suspect getting a self-loathing mirror will be quite difficult if MQs are broken. or maybe MQ will only work if all parties are Iksars or something?
Old 02-14-2019, 07:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morbo the Annihilator [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Though with all of the heat in HS now, i suspect getting a self-loathing mirror will be quite difficult if MQs are broken. or maybe MQ will only work if all parties are Iksars or something?
The mirror "should" be an easier piece, as it was on live. Guy camping Drusella gets his urn and whatever else drops, and let's the Iksar SK next in line loot the no drop mirror.

But this is p99, where some gourmandizer will charge an arm and a tail for it. My only chance is to hope a guild member gets Drusella at this point.