Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2019, 11:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I give an explanation of why I think it's a bad idea, someone else just talks shit... and you call me out?

Not sure where this Rygar hate comes from lately. Usually preceded with a "thanks for all you do for the server, but..."

I smell salty necks
On red this isn't an issue, we pvp for the dragons. Just a thought.

..Easy, Bro! im just trolling. Don't get mad. You will make me mad and that makes me poast a meme about you getting mad.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-15-2019, 12:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtip [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im guessing you believe people should give you praise for doing bug reports while acting like a dick? LOL
Where did I mention anything about bug reporting in this thread? I was unfairly targeted and my feelings hurt, I demand justice.
Old 02-15-2019, 12:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtip [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im guessing you believe people should give you praise for doing bug reports while acting like a dick? LOL
Yeah thanks for the Hole guide but Rygar seems like a real douche lately!

I thought you were more of like a benevolent Kradok type but you are just another dbag...
Old 02-15-2019, 01:11 PM
Aviak

Default rygar

rygar you are an asset and appreciated and I want to maximize your potential because it is dank, no one denies this. be gentle in your heart and encourage others who want to contribute as you have.
Old 02-15-2019, 01:23 PM
Sarnak

It's like some sort of... class based raid system that a lot of guilds still want to bring back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You literally are proposing an idea where training is legal onto another guild in certain scenarios and you really think GMs will get behind this?
That general idea was proposed by GMs themselves in discussions a few months back where you wouldn't be liable if you had FTE on a mob and another guild died to it, so... yes?

The issue here is you're just being a jerk on the forums all day, still are completely detached from server politics, and yet you're going off on people daily. Take a chill pill. Or jump off a cliff. Either one.

If you want to make good use of your time, go find proof and get the unclassic variance removed from angry goblin. I know it's unusual of you to file bug reports for things that help players, but it could be a nice breath of fresh air.
Old 02-15-2019, 01:27 PM
Planar Protector

How did this thread become about me and the greater good I must provide?! I can still have snarky replies, sexy erotica, and sick zingers.

I put my pants on one leg at a time like everyone else, but when mine are on I make gold bug reports.
Old 02-15-2019, 01:37 PM
Aviak

rygar has recovered impeccably with this last response
a statement that shows confidence and humor

don't jump off a cliff. continue zinging and sexy posts and gold reports.
Old 02-15-2019, 01:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadiki [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's like some sort of... class based raid system that a lot of guilds still want to bring back.

That general idea was proposed by GMs themselves in discussions a few months back where you wouldn't be liable if you had FTE on a mob and another guild died to it, so... yes?

The issue here is you're just being a jerk on the forums all day, still are completely detached from server politics, and yet you're going off on people daily. Take a chill pill. Or jump off a cliff. Either one.

If you want to make good use of your time, go find proof and get the unclassic variance removed from angry goblin. I know it's unusual of you to file bug reports for things that help players, but it could be a nice breath of fresh air.
What? Going off on people daily? Being a jerk? These are harsh exaggerations.

I found evidence in great detail proving only 4 mobs at once can melee you, only 2 rare spawns should see invis in Dalnir making it easier to navigate, near 50% of unmezzable ghost mobs in the hole should be BetaNeutral and not assist, resist system should be overhauled to make resists less of a factor in raiding, some mobs that are flagged see invisible should really not see invisible but have special AggroPC flag, higher bind wound caps for shm / clr/ dru / pal , staff of forbidden rites accurate in era recharge price and that should drop entirety of server, crawled every single guild website in era to prove accurate drop tables for raid mobs, changing numerous mobs to caiman con status, and a plethora of neutral changes such as accurate system messages.

But alas, I shall only be remembered as sir nerfsalot due to goblin ears and orc scalps.

Know not how this goblin works, tell me what it is like on p99 and I can find details of what is different. Typically all mobs had a variance proportional to their spawn time, except when they had special cycles triggers.

Abnormally large variance can be a red flag as I'm convinced a standard formula was in place.

The GM thing you mention is nothing like OP is suggesting, but nice try.
Old 02-15-2019, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

Why don't they just remove raid mobs from the game entirely and the GMs can random off loot in EC?
Old 02-15-2019, 02:56 PM
Banned

Proposal: give me 3 pieces of Vulak pixel welfare pieces, then I will drop out of the rat race, reducing your competition
Closed Thread