Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2019, 03:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bum3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why are the dark men of odus so not cool? Glad you stayed on green. Got really tired of the one in lavastorm parking red elementals on us with mez and zoning. Seriously.. not once but 3 times in 30 minutes. Almost like on purpose.
Got prof?

You are dangerously close to an entry in our book of heathens for falsehoods and slander.
Old 11-04-2019, 03:24 PM
Orc

I went to Teal. I enjoy it thus far and I'm playing a warrior. When it merges, it merges.
Old 11-04-2019, 03:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Got prof?

You are dangerously close to an entry in our book of heathens for falsehoods and slander.
My word is proof. I follow the way of Bushido. Lies are beneath me.
Old 11-04-2019, 03:42 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, like I said, everyone on Green will pack into the high ZEM zones and the leveling path will be the same as it is on Blue.
Do you ever have anything positive to say? I see you in all these threads stating the same thing over and over. If you don't like Teal, don't /move over. The staff has researched the numbers and thought that Teal was a good idea. The populace numbers on Green are not what I remember. I never had people sitting on top of each waiting for one mob to spawn. When the majority of the populace is under level 20 currently, there are only a certain amount of zones that are within those level rangers and there are not enough mobs in those zones to sustain 2000 people, especially when most of those people only solo. On classic, I never had a full group that had to run half way across the world trying to find a camp within level range for experience.

Also, how does my post state that? The group I was in was not in a high ZEM zone. There were multiple groups around us as well. The zones I listed are also packed on Green, so by that logical, those people are all following the same level path too, but that is fine because it is on Green, right?

The server has been up for less than 24 hours. The population will ebb and flow. 700 people during primetime is a lot of people and those people are not all going to fit in Guk, Befallen, and Crushbone.
Old 11-04-2019, 04:53 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bum3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My word is proof. I follow the way of Bushido. Lies are beneath me.
Sub 80 intelligence. The more you reveal about yourself, the more I'm able to identify which race you are. We are encroaching half elf, dwarf, halfling, ogre, troll territory.
Old 11-04-2019, 05:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimring [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The server has been up for less than 24 hours. The population will ebb and flow. 700 people during primetime is a lot of people and those people are not all going to fit in Guk, Befallen, and Crushbone.
Oh man, better hope they do or half of Teal will start angling for a third server so they can get that high ZEM
Old 11-04-2019, 05:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Israel Adesanya [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sub 80 intelligence. The more you reveal about yourself, the more I'm able to identify which race you are. We are encroaching half elf, dwarf, halfling, ogre, troll territory.
I didnt realize we were support RACISM On this thread now?!?!

Lich (56+ Heretic)
Zelda (45 Shaman)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
silence, 'hardcore scum'
Old 11-04-2019, 05:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebandit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didnt realize we were support RACISM On this thread now?!?!
Eh most of Norrath is racist. Erudites for one think they are superior to all other races. It is in the lore. Same with Dark elves view on rest of world. LOL I didnt see him saying anything about RL races. Just Norrathian.
Old 11-04-2019, 06:26 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by magusfire24 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Eh most of Norrath is racist. Erudites for one think they are superior to all other races. It is in the lore. Same with Dark elves view on rest of world. LOL I didnt see him saying anything about RL races. Just Norrathian.
dark men of odus guild is clearly racist lol. they think they're being super clever but really it's cringe af "alt right" internet culture :P
Old 11-04-2019, 06:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dark men of odus guild is clearly racist lol. they think they're being super clever but really it's cringe af "alt right" internet culture :P
I get more of a progressive left anti-semitic vibe from them.
Closed Thread