Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2019, 04:45 PM
Planar Protector

At lvl 13 you could farm Shralok packs for plat
Old 11-08-2019, 04:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallicker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At lvl 13 you could farm Shralok packs for plat
people are camping this 24/7, it's disgusting and not classic.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 11-08-2019, 04:47 PM
Planar Protector

Welcome to the warrior club! As someone who mained a Warrior from nothing back in the day on live, I can tell you it's a bit of a long slog. One of your best bets is to group at camps that can give you some decent drops. For example, CB and the EC/WC Orc camps at your level and you can sell the belts you get to people who want to turn them in. Kill skeletons whenever you wander by them and sell the stacks of bone chips (I think they're going for 1-2pp currently?). Kill humanoid mobs that you see since they always have a chance to drop shitty armor that will sell for a couple gold at vendors (it adds up). Other things like the Karana bandits when you get to that level, which drop decent coin at times and also have a decent drop rate for bronze weapons/armor which can be sold to vendors (Bandit Sash turn in is great EXP and gives you a weapon which can be sold for a couple pp as well).

Since you can't effectively farm plat as a Warrior until you get decently higher in level such that you're farming content way below you, the easiest path is the group approach like I mentioned above. Just gotta group at camps where you can earn some money/stuff to sell to vendors.
Old 11-08-2019, 04:47 PM
Sarnak

If you reach me in game I'll give you plat for banded. PM me and we can work out a plan. Highkeep has been a goldmine, didn't know about this zone really during live.
Old 11-08-2019, 04:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaffleztheAndal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you reach me in game I'll give you plat for banded. PM me and we can work out a plan. Highkeep has been a goldmine, didn't know about this zone really during live.
Oh yeah Highkeep is phenomenal. Especially if you're willing to take the bad faction and kill the guards, etc. Even still, the goblin camp is very solid.
Old 11-08-2019, 04:52 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh yeah Highkeep is phenomenal. Especially if you're willing to take the bad faction and kill the guards, etc. Even still, the goblin camp is very solid.
Is the highkeep faction important to an Ogre?
Old 11-08-2019, 04:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by amnesia998 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They likely already hate your guts.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 11-08-2019, 04:53 PM
Sarnak

I would say not. The guards almost hate you anyways. They are good money.
Old 11-08-2019, 05:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by amnesia998 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nope. Unless you're trying to get non-KOS in Qeynos or Freeport, in which case killing the guard will hurt your faction there.
Old 11-08-2019, 05:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like you're doing fine for the level. Figure an acceptable rate of growth as having that entry-level magic weapon and full banded by the mid teens. Money comes only slowly to start with.

Danth
How do you get magic weapon by mid teens?
Closed Thread