Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2019, 10:24 AM
Fire Giant

You are free to think that. I won't hold it against you.
Old 12-06-2019, 10:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Buttigieg beating trump will be hilarious. I won’t like seeing a First Gayboi instead of First Lady though
Is he even in the top 3 democrats right now? I thought it was Biden > Warren > Bernie

A little ahead of yourself there
Old 12-06-2019, 10:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppkins_Wytchfinder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are free to think that. I won't hold it against you.
Am I really free to think that or will the government come lock me up for wrong think?
Old 12-06-2019, 10:28 AM
Fire Giant

Lucky for us nobody cares what happens if you do that.
Old 12-06-2019, 11:28 AM
Sarnak

She is not going to win because she wants to put the people’s’ interests over the party’s interests and the Democratic Party will not allow that. Her stance on foreign policy is anti establishment which is attempting to break the decades trend of covert nation building and regime change that this county has enacted since colonialism is no longer popular and no longer an option. That’s going to make a lot of powerful people angry. She sure seems like what our country needs as far as Democratic candidates goes.
Old 12-06-2019, 11:46 AM
Planar Protector

Was there some newfound revelation about Gabbard on 9gag/8chan/T_D/Stormfront? So many alt-right cultists supporting her and literally zero Democrats. She's polling around 0.
Old 12-06-2019, 11:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was there some newfound revelation about Gabbard on 9gag/8chan/T_D/Stormfront? So many alt-right cultists supporting her and literally zero Democrats. She's polling around 0.
she got in a twitter beef with hillary clinton is how this heel turn started
Old 12-06-2019, 12:04 PM
Sarnak

i dont really get the boner right wing people have for her, her policy stances arent significantly different from the rest of the pack of dem candidates. is it just because shes hot and she goes on fox news? or is it just an attempt to astroturf some support for an anti-establishment candidate to promote infighting?
Old 12-06-2019, 12:05 PM
Banned

http://www.absltzero.com/the-day-the-logic-died/

Last night I was reading an extremely fascinating account of how Harvard has declined so steeply from the most elite higher learning institution.

Apparently there was a rising feminist element in Harvard and higher learning in general starting in the 90s. Larry Summers was an economic genius and president of Harvard. The feminists were constantly noting that there weren't enough women in STEM. They maintained there was unlawful discrimination going on despite the colleges best efforts to put more women in STEM. One day Larry Summers decides to address the female faculty in an off the record meeting that is not recorded. In this meeting he very politely puts forward a number of theories that might explain why the numbers still aren't 50/50 in STEM.

We have the transcript now and it's true he was very polite in simply trying to explain why they were getting the results they were getting but a transcript wasn't available early on. There was only 2 dozen people at this meeting and they made up all sorts of bullshit about the speech about how Larry was saying women are inferior to men.

The shrieking 'reeeeee' types at the meeting started getting a national platform from this story and Larry Summers, the man that dared to say there might be biological differences between men and women was ousted from his position as president for stating that.

That is the day intellectualism died at Harvard and it's taken it's current form. Larry Summers went on an apology tour but it didn't help. He only looked pathetic. The final blow came when the Clinton family withdrew support for him, further confirming the politics entrenched in these higher learning organizations.

He did land okay though. All that apologizing and begging feminazis not to hurt him anymore got him a job in Obama's admin. Probably deservedly so, he's a great economic mind.

Interesting enough.... at the end of this story the author starts creating his own theories about how this happened. He goes into this idea about a primordial female element that beats out males like this but I see it differently. The people that ousted Larry Summers weren't doing it on their own. They had political support from the establishment as shown by the media and Clinton's helping them transform Harvard from science based economic viewpoint first to placating whacko social justice people first. None of this would of been possible without big money elites funding the destructive harpies.
Old 12-06-2019, 12:08 PM
Fire Giant

THE FEMINISTS
DESTRUCTIVE HARPIES
THE MAN THAT DARED TO SAY
FEMINAZIS

Man you have a lot of anger toward women. It's worrying.
Closed Thread