Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2020, 01:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait so this Agents of Change means your group instances a whole zone and it's fully popped and itemized? Whaaaaa? The only diff is the exp is turned down?

So on this server you can instance zones to get your loot and then exp in regular zones? What in the living fuck is this abomination of an idea? I mean it's a GREAT idea, just not for Everquest....

Never heard of this mechanic before but makes the game completely unlike the game they are trying to recapture with the earlier zones and progression.
These servers have too high of a pop for everyone to sit there and fight over large rats, all content is instances so everyone can experience it

people are PAYING to play there, you dont expect them to login and not have the 3 kobolds in steamfont at the hut not be up do you?

DO YOU?

Gnomes need their kobolds
Old 04-30-2020, 03:43 PM
Server GM

Quote:
[UPDATE]

Hello Everyone,

After discussing with the team, we wanted to announce a change to the upcoming Progression Servers and also make something a little clearer. Due to the feedback we've received, we're going to be removing the PoP locking from both servers, allowing them to unlock expansions at the established rate (the same cadence as Mangler). The second point is, the dedicated GM status of these two servers is an experiment. We hope that it will prove to be viable, but it does have a time limit associated with it. We are targeting at least 6 months, post server launch, after which we will review the results and move forward from there.
Old 04-30-2020, 03:50 PM
Planar Protector

Seems like both servers are a great chance to do a few EQ live things before we get sunsetted IRLs if u have any bucket lists like me and want to do something with the live legitimate EQ client. Dunno.

Subjectively it would be very fun to start out on Aradune, then try and get a Berserker though GoD on live before OoW unlocked for example.

Or some other expansion that hasn't gotten a lot of love on EMU. Or will probably not be seen much of again if at all.
Old 04-30-2020, 04:35 PM
Banned

Good point. Looks like the world will end before we grow the scope of our little scene. Godbless, I am playing Diablo 1 with two over-6' model types, many supple limbs cavorting. Godbless
Old 04-30-2020, 04:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibelia1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good point. Looks like the world will end before we grow the scope of our little scene. Godbless, I am playing Diablo 1 with two over-6' model types, many supple limbs cavorting. Godbless
I know it's D2... butttt

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-14-2020, 03:08 PM
Planar Protector

After some research and experimentation on Mangler 1 box'n I think I will dedicate most of my EQ time to Rizlona and box two characters, if I can farm some khrono that may improve to a 3rd. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Excited to give Rizlona a shot, because its a girly name, and while I love Aradune, I don't want to struggle with 1 character to experience the game and this will be the easiest path towards my hopes of powerlvling a Berserker to 65 in day 5 of GoD in like a year.
Old 05-14-2020, 03:54 PM
Banned

im gona box 2 on aradune gosh why wont you play with meeee
Old 05-14-2020, 05:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibelia1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im gona box 2 on aradune gosh why wont you play with meeee
Rizlona was probably Aradunes elf maidens name. Also truebox vs ghettobox (i'm the ghettotrash)
Last edited by magnetaress; 05-14-2020 at 05:50 PM..
Old 05-14-2020, 05:37 PM
Planar Protector

Have fun box pals, remember to talk to people.
Old 05-14-2020, 06:32 PM
Banned

cringe at all these TLPS

Need new red asap
Closed Thread