Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2020, 04:56 AM
Banned

Unhappy

RIP Maeri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Welcome to the forums, Magnet!
Old 05-06-2020, 11:44 AM
Planar Protector

I apologize if my posts didn't make much coherent sense this morning, they where not meant in a hateful or derogatory way. I am just having a hard time making readable sentences and so, the struggle reminds me its time stop posting for a lil bit.

Thx Asteria )
Old 05-07-2020, 01:21 PM
Planar Protector

I had this crazy idea... to go play on Mangler instead of waiting for Aradune, but probably end up playing on Aradune anyway, and giving the o'l 99 era a break as I am kinda burned out on it. Already.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/...nsions.265996/

Quote:
I have been thinking a lot about what kind of character I would like to make on TLP and how to best experience older expansion releases. I have a few questions and thoughts. My goal is to be able to explore npc quests, dialog, and lore history, and sneak around some zones. I do want to eventually make it into Alaris and Broken Mirror, etc... the later expacs that I never got a chance to play since I had moved over to wow for a bit. I played through GoD on live back in the day, GoD was a great expansion btw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] probably the best! I would really love to experience that again.

On a lvl 115 character, can I expect to do lvl 105 high level content mostly solo and at my own pace? Would most classes be similar in capability? My class choice comes down to RP flavor which is very important to me. Exploration ability. Then solo ability. Then leveling speed. I did want to create a Berserker on a TLP when GoD launched on Aradune maybe, but I thought also maybe hopping onto Coirnairv and getting levled up from scratch through the prior expansion so that I could twink one and play it in GoD when the server next unlocked to it giving me about a month I guess to experience it. That would be my main focus. I read that Selos was at GoD but I feel like that information may also be out of date, and I dont want to try leveling and raiding with like 1 week of room to the raid lvl with a few AAs.

I guess how do classes pan out once they hit the end game?

Rogue, ranger, and berserker would probably be my top class choices. Though I would probably play the berserker more as an alt.

OK, further update I found this link https://everquest.allakhazam.com/wik...and_Expansions, it looks like Mangler is going to be pop-god through to Sept this year. So I am looking at playing there pretty seriously with a sub for 1 account [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yup I would sub to live for a bit with a 1 month recurring subscription, GoD knows I have gotten enough enjoyment out of this game that the studio deserves some IRL pixels. Does anyone else feel 8 weeks is kinda short for an expac like GoD?

Good chance I will play GoD and Aradune simultaneously upto Luclin or so. Then maybe back to GoD again if I feel like I didn't get enough time with GoD.
Last edited by magnetaress; 05-07-2020 at 01:29 PM..
Old 05-07-2020, 04:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had this crazy idea... to go play on Mangler instead of waiting for Aradune, but probably end up playing on Aradune anyway, and giving the o'l 99 era a break as I am kinda burned out on it. Already.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/...nsions.265996/

Yup I would sub to live for a bit with a 1 month recurring subscription, GoD knows I have gotten enough enjoyment out of this game that the studio deserves some IRL pixels. Does anyone else feel 8 weeks is kinda short for an expac like GoD?

Good chance I will play GoD and Aradune simultaneously upto Luclin or so. Then maybe back to GoD again if I feel like I didn't get enough time with GoD.
I think I have four very good-looking people lined up for Aradune. If you want, I will fly you out here on covid dollars to share our 1br for the big day.
Last edited by Sibelia1; 05-07-2020 at 05:01 PM.. Reason: sorry filbus HAHA
Old 05-07-2020, 05:05 PM
Planar Protector

Have my live client almost mirrored to my R99 client kind of exited about that! will make alt tabbing ezier
Old 05-07-2020, 08:20 PM
Banned

Gets burned out on everquest, plays more everquest !

Chomps hormone pill !

Success !!
Old 05-07-2020, 08:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gets burned out on everquest, plays more everquest !

Chomps hormone pill !

Success !!
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

*Presses submit on a 39 year old elf simulator forum!*
Old 05-10-2020, 04:51 PM
Banned

im a baboon in the streets, but i'm an actual racoon in the sheets
Closed Thread