Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2014, 02:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlegyno 11.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tldr

if u aint white u aint rite
I like rap music. Understand the 'gangsta' lifestyle. But I don't appreciate the comments in this thread the way things are portrayed and the vibes of the video. Video and whole thread reeks of hostile negative fear monger crappy bullshit keeping us all down.

TLDR. Being noble, virtous, standing up for eachother, justice, integrity, kindness, compassion AINT just about 'bein white'
Last edited by Azure; 05-18-2014 at 02:40 PM..
Old 05-18-2014, 02:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like rap music. Understand the 'gangsta' lifestyle. But I don't appreciate the comments in this thread the way things are portrayed and the vibes of the video. Video and whole thread reeks of hostile negative fear monger crappy bullshit keeping us all down.

TLDR. Being noble, virtous, standing up for eachother, justice, integrity, kindness, compassion AINT just about 'bein white'
ur going real deep in a forum about a 15 yr old video game dawg. u need 2 back away rq and go drink a delicious mt dew
Old 05-18-2014, 03:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlegyno 11.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ur going real deep in a forum about a 15 yr old video game dawg. u need 2 back away rq and go drink a delicious mt dew
yaw, my IRL immersion levels still high from leaving EQ yesterday.
Old 05-18-2014, 04:22 PM
Banned

my elf casts fireballs at goblins
Old 05-18-2014, 06:22 PM
Fire Giant

oh look the tranny is pushing for political correctness what a shock

Landazar [50 Magician]
Old 05-18-2014, 10:14 PM
Banned

I got my EQ fix today. Feeling a lot better [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-24-2014, 03:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol what the
Old 05-24-2014, 05:42 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So much racism still here in the south fucking sick, on both sides, why don't people start realizing they are people and empowered and deserve love and respect and rights and shit.

Lot of people want to fix this issue by making fun of it or ignoring it. Or just thanking god they aren't in one of these segregated impoverished areas, or that they weren't born black. Or immigrated from a country that is still oppressed by the western world powers at large (Haiti).

And a lot of these people in these communities don't want to stand up for themselves. They just want to tear down what everyone else has rather than integrate into a society that COULD accept them if they weren't so perpetually angry and oppressed. But the only way they can stop being oppressed is to start believing they deserve better. But not what other people have. They deserve it for themselves. Not to 'take it'. But to also have it.

Yet we have a lot of media and negativity affirming this segregation and oppression and in-equality. And it runs through more than just race. It runs through class. Religion. Sex. Gender. Age. Politics. And we stand all divided and easy prey for the assholes who are truly fucking evil.

Because as a walmart employee we, y'know got to hide in the corner and get on the phone with our improvershed family, rather than stick up for eachother and take over our walmarts and pay eachother what we are worth. We got to get our own and stick it to the man. Not be the man, or woman. Who is fair and just. <--- sarcasm (We really need to empower ourselves and our employees and PEERs, which is what they truly are, no one is the head of a big corporation without a bunch of slaves empowering them)

Yep. Righteously angry at ya'll motherfuckers. ALL of you. But I love ya'll anyway, I can forgive and work towards bettering myself so I can walk my preach.
Well, we have to end apartheid for one. And slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger. We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless, and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights, while also promoting equal rights for women. We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values. Most importantly, we have to promote general social concern and less materialism in young people.
Old 05-24-2014, 05:44 PM
Planar Protector

WHAT ABOUT THE MASSACRES IN SRI LANKA?????
Old 05-25-2014, 12:44 AM
Banned

Who the hell is the OP of this thread

All I remember is him crying about slow exp for 2 years and now I guess it's jacked up he finally levels some and insta-joins Nihilum while talking shit

Ur a fag dude
Closed Thread