Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2020, 12:40 PM
Planar Protector

Default You told me to seek help. I have.

I am still seeking help.

I thought I found God. I am not a believer though. I use faith like a tool. It isn't superstition. I know some scripture and I follow it. I have faith in this faith and the intent and guidance of the word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't get enough of this game. Whether it be blue, red, or takp. Or even live. I got my heart set on a final sprint to GoD on Aradune as well. Maybe I can rest peacefully afterwards.

To digress feels selfish. And I don't understand this emotion or EQs hold on my consciousness? As barely as it is there...?
How do others feel? I feel like I am already dead and I fell, but I am told "she's sent to us for a reason". I don't know if it's the angels or the devils who have received my soul. I feel like God wants my love, he would never demand or force it though. Satan will trade and promise favors. Sometimes I feel like I can spot the angels and devils.

What I do know is that this game and I. We are here for a reason. Even if we are already just dying memories and dreams in a child's suffering mind.
Old 05-02-2020, 12:54 PM
Fire Giant

That sounds like a thrilling journey and I wish I had the playtime to join you and relive that experience one last time myself, unfortunately I have responsibilities and barely the time to enjoy an overpop green server these days lol

You should do it, and make a youtube channel or something for folks to follow along as a veteran goes from day 1 to GoD content. I'd check it out.
Old 05-02-2020, 01:15 PM
Banned

So this is what its like on the other side of the fence. Not reading, just recognizing the name and moving the fuck on until the next post.

Sorry everyone for the past 7 or 8 years, wont happen again.

Until I get drunk and get into p99 again anyways
Old 05-02-2020, 01:16 PM
Aviak

I’m just curious what kind of drugs you’re doing?
Biggest Ego 2021 - {Your Advertisement Here}
Old 05-02-2020, 01:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethius Marlowe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is what happens when I get super clean and shut off any and all exogenous chemicals from entering my blood stream.
Recently it's been ensure. Bran. And 4mg of [redacted]. Tbh I don't believe everything should be privy.
Old 05-02-2020, 01:50 PM
Sarnak

Move this to off-topic and try out some SSRIs, go see a doctor/telehealth during this pandemic . It will do wonders for you.
Old 05-02-2020, 02:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethius Marlowe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=a8pG2RNoBfM
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 05-02-2020, 02:41 PM
Planar Protector

I got a drawer full of different SSRIs to pick and choose from.

I don't endorse drug use or abuse. It's always better to weave in as many nonpharmacalogic options as possible, simultaneously. Along with healthy eating. Spiritual and intellectual growth. Acceptance. Gratitude and love. For all of God's creation.
Old 05-02-2020, 02:52 PM
Planar Protector

One thing SSRIs can do for me is to allow me to stay up and put long sleepless hours in front of EQ. I never thought of it this way.

I have pretty severe PTSD and anxiety disorder which the SSRIs do not jive with. I should probably acknowledge that I need to be able to face those issues rather than just ameliorating myself with heavy sedation.
Old 05-02-2020, 03:07 PM
Planar Protector

God makes the path of challenges and learning , satan will hold your hand and take u to where masterbating netflix watching catwalkers live
Closed Thread