Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2020, 01:20 PM
Banned

Default Official Jogging Thread

Hey guys, I'm a big jogging fan. How often do you go jogging? How far do you go? What sort of apparel do you wear? Are there any other related activities you do while jogging (gotta be efficient with our time ha ha).
Old 05-12-2020, 01:29 PM
Planar Protector

every other day, I have a few routes through my local town. I also have some trails in the woods. Also have a tredmill for the winter seasons. I started doing it actively last year.
5 or 10 miles almost exactly based on a couple routes and depending how im feeling.
No specific jogging clothing, Tshirt & shorts when the weather is allowing. Some running shoes with third-party insoles.

I also enjoy cycling and weight lifting [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 05-12-2020 at 01:31 PM..
Old 05-12-2020, 02:28 PM
Fire Giant

I jog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

-I weight lift mostly
-I do jog once a week- Intervals. Outside.
-Compression leggings are mandatory for any workout I do.
-And I rock any shorts that are made of sweatpants material.. Sweat shorts? And they gotta go to the knees man!! To the knees!!!
-I also dislike long sleeves.
-And 9/10 im sporting nike slides at the gym. With socks.
Old 05-12-2020, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

I'm starting to. The weather warmed up here in MD and snapped back to 30s for awhile. My body is done with cold weather, so I've been hiding from it for a few weeks. Trying to get myself doing a 2 mile run/walk 2 or 3x a week to build up stamina. Hoping to be able to run it by this summer.
Old 05-12-2020, 04:03 PM
Fire Giant

Couple times a day, from the desk to the bathroom, or the bed to the bathroom, or the desk to the kitchen when I realize I missed the oven alarm and my food is burning, or the rice is boiling and I forgot to move it to simmer.

Usually jeans and a button up with socks on.

Once in awhile I spice it up because the cat tries to run between my legs and kill me so I get some lunges in the routine.

Been steadily gaining weight for the past 6 months, don't think its working.
Old 05-12-2020, 04:12 PM
Planar Protector

I loathe running because it's so incredibly boring. Most of the cardio I get is from heavy bag work which is the exact opposite of boring IMO and doesn't ruin your knees.

Every once in a while though, I spend a few days away from the city in an old, very remote country house we have in the middle of nowhere. It's kind of a retreat for me, where I do manual things most of the day, think about stuff, and usually smoke some pot (almost never do it otherwise).

Then, when I'm pretty high and it's like 11pm I often go for a jog on the small country roads between the wheat / corn fields, wild rabbits running about and whatnot. That's the only time I enjoy running.
Old 05-12-2020, 04:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I loathe running because it's so incredibly boring. Most of the cardio I get is from heavy bag work which is the exact opposite of boring IMO and doesn't ruin your knees.

Every once in a while though, I spend a few days away from the city in an old, very remote country house we have in the middle of nowhere. It's kind of a retreat for me, where I do manual things most of the day, think about stuff, and usually smoke some pot (almost never do it otherwise).

Then, when I'm pretty high and it's like 11pm I often go for a jog on the small country roads between the wheat / corn fields, wild rabbits running about and whatnot. That's the only time I enjoy running.
Hahaha agreed.. Usually i take a little puff before i do my jog day as well.. Can sometimes make the job harder and sweatier than it needs to be, but its more enjoyable, and at some point you kinda just slip into cruise control mode and tune out the jog..
Old 05-12-2020, 04:45 PM
Planar Protector

sprint > jogging, but jogging is good every once in awhile
Old 05-12-2020, 04:47 PM
Planar Protector

I like going for a nice jog before and after burglarizing places. And I especially like a warm up jog down the wrong side of the street before I try to bum rush someone with a gun who caught my thieving ass.
Old 05-12-2020, 04:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like going for a nice jog before and after burglarizing places. And I especially like a warm up jog down the wrong side of the street before I try to bum rush someone with a gun who caught my thieving ass.
Hahaha, improve burglaries by +5 if you consume a preworkout beforehand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread