Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2020, 02:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wutaan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry I responded at first without actually reading your entire post, hands down get a smith and wesson mp 15. Cheap and well built, you also don't have to rely on others with their 'bro just buy a receiver i'll build your gun'
its crazy but just over the past few days, pricing has jumped 10% and lots of "out of stock" items. I wish I would have bought before the world ended [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-24-2020, 02:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its crazy but just over the past few days, pricing has jumped 10% and lots of "out of stock" items. I wish I would have bought before the world ended [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea lots of retards who will never shoot a person in their lifetime are arming themselves up

Good for the economy though

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 09-24-2020, 02:25 AM
Banned

I spent $700 on 1200 rounds of m855 3 months ago, last year it costed me a bit over $500. It was a bit hard even finding vendor, I went to cabelas to buy a backpack in a similar timeframe and noticed ALL of their 5.56 and 9mm shelves were empty lol
Old 09-24-2020, 02:30 AM
Banned

If you don't have an AR yet you will be more than satisfied with a kitted out .22, if I have to leave my transportation of ammo I am not bringing my AR, i'm bringing my ruger 10/22 and 100,000 rounds of ammo lol
Old 09-24-2020, 02:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wutaan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you don't have an AR yet you will be more than satisfied with a kitted out .22, if I have to leave my transportation of ammo I am not bringing my AR, i'm bringing my ruger 10/22 and 100,000 rounds of ammo lol
is this you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h0s_62jXuk
Old 09-24-2020, 02:36 AM
Banned

.22's are the shit, I don't care how tough you think you are if you get shot by a .22 you are tapping out. AR's tbh, I love shooting them but are useless practically. Obviously situational, a .22 will not kill someone reliably but it will disable them
Last edited by Wutaan; 09-24-2020 at 02:38 AM.. Reason: a
Old 09-24-2020, 02:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
.22's are the shit, I don't care how tough you think you are if you get shot by a .22 you are tapping out. AR's tbh, I love shooting them but are useless practically. Obviously situational, a .22 will not kill someone reliably but it will disable them
Roughly 250 americans shoot a bad guy per year. You are never going to shoot someone in your lifetime. We're all getting the same whatsapp concealed weapons videos. You're more likely to do something stupid and get yourself in legal trouble.

Unless you're buying a weapon for sport, save yourself the money and get something basic like a 12g shotgun or 9mm handgun for home defensive if that's what's going to make you feel better.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 09-24-2020, 03:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Roughly 250 americans shoot a bad guy per year. You are never going to shoot someone in your lifetime. We're all getting the same whatsapp concealed weapons videos. You're more likely to do something stupid and get yourself in legal trouble.

Unless you're buying a weapon for sport, save yourself the money and get something basic like a 12g shotgun or 9mm handgun for home defensive if that's what's going to make you feel better.
There are many different countries that don't allow you to own firearms and you are free to relocate there. Alternatively you can pick a fight with men who enjoy the freedom to protect themselves, please livestream the results you actual moron.
Old 09-24-2020, 03:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
There are many different countries that don't allow you to own firearms and you are free to relocate there. Alternatively you can pick a fight with men who enjoy the freedom to protect themselves, please livestream the results you actual moron.
Prove me wrong

Old 09-24-2020, 03:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Prove me wrong
Dude just go away.