Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2018, 02:27 AM
Sarnak

A single Shammy monopolizing crypt all day on a bonus-XP-weekend-Saturday! What a great feller!
Old 05-27-2018, 02:31 AM
Sarnak

I remember when our group was in the crypt and this guy showed up. Told us we could either have the Hiero or all the rest of the C/E spawns. Actually managed to petition his way into getting the Hiero spawn.

C/E can't technically be claimed by a single group, according to the GMs.
Old 05-27-2018, 02:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingWarrior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember when our group was in the crypt and this guy showed up. Told us we could either have the Hiero or all the rest of the C/E spawns. Actually managed to petition his way into getting the Hiero spawn.

This isn't anything new, if someone wants to sit in a room and camp hiero they can...you just have the other 3 rooms and Emp ^^
Old 05-27-2018, 06:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingWarrior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

That’s not how crypt works. If you’re killing the mobs and not letting the whole camp spawn then the camp is yours.
Old 05-27-2018, 06:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This isn't anything new, if someone wants to sit in a room and camp hiero they can...you just have the other 3 rooms and Emp ^^
Only if you get to crypt first. You can’t just squat in a room when teams are doing crypt.
Old 05-27-2018, 08:52 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only if you get to crypt first. You can’t just squat in a room when teams are doing crypt.
Yes you can. The GM ruled in your favor, do you not recall this incident?
Old 05-27-2018, 10:24 AM
Sarnak

Quote:

Teppler did the same to my group one time. We'd been clearing C/E for hours. We returned to the Crypt to start the cycle all over again and we find Sinix sitting in the Heiro room. We ask him what he was doing and he tries to rule lawyer us out of the camp. We petition and the GM sides with him and force us to give up either Heiro or everything else. There are few people on this server that I genuinely dislike. Sinix is near the top of that short list.

* I don't have fraps or logs or screenshots. I never intended to bring this up but all of the Teppler posts lately encouraged me to speak up.

Heathcliff - 60 Bard | Carkle - 60 Cleric
58 Ranger | 56 Shaman
54 Rogue | 54 Shadow Knight
51 Bard | 50 Paladin | 50 Warrior
41 Wizard | 40 Bard | 20 Magician
Old 05-27-2018, 10:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Yes you can. The GM ruled in your favor, do you not recall this incident?
U must be thinking of someone different. I wouldn't lawyer that.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=130202

This is a good discussion on the matter. The way I've always seen crypt done in my long time camping there is that if you are keeping your mobs down within reasonable time of them popping, those camps are yours. You don't need to be on right on top of their spawn point.

If this wasn't the right way to do camp then teams would risk losing crypt every time they run to clear Emp room unless you want to have a double standard between groups and solo/duo people.

Anyone has a right to claim any one single mob they want to do on this game.

Then if mobs are up for an unreasonable amount time, even if you are claiming them, they aren't yours.
Old 05-27-2018, 10:30 AM
Sarnak

Oh... And a month or two ago, when Teppler started his backfire posts, I was in Seb. I saw Sinix sitting at zone line naked. He was asking for people in ooc to pull his corpse from the Crypt. My rogue and cleric were both camped at zone line. I didn't offer. People were mocking him in ooc. I knew several rogues in zone. I sent them tells and asked them not to grab his corpse. They agreed not to.

That was a good day.

Heathcliff - 60 Bard | Carkle - 60 Cleric
58 Ranger | 56 Shaman
54 Rogue | 54 Shadow Knight
51 Bard | 50 Paladin | 50 Warrior
41 Wizard | 40 Bard | 20 Magician
Old 05-27-2018, 10:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carkle Jackson [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Teppler did the same to my group one time. We'd been clearing C/E for hours. We returned to the Crypt to start the cycle all over again and we find Sinix sitting in the Heiro room. We ask him what he was doing and he tries to rule lawyer us out of the camp. We petition and the GM sides with him and force us to give up either Heiro or everything else. There are few people on this server that I genuinely dislike. Sinix is near the top of that short list.

* I don't have fraps or logs or screenshots. I never intended to bring this up but all of the Teppler posts lately encouraged me to speak up.
Why do you liars lie?

I've never even had a situation where a GM showed up in real time to broker a situation. Any situation I've been in with GM's have been reporting a situation on these forums.
Closed Thread